Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kracks in my #1

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:03 pm    

Kracks in my #1

Hi,I am new to this forum,and like many others I was unable to get replies from Kamado.I followed all of their guidelines like sending an email to kustomer service and emailing RJ.I finally attempted to become a forum member and was denied.I only wanted repair solutions and to discuss my "lifetime warranty"that was a factor in my purchase.I am very pleased with the cooking results although I don't know how much longer it will be until it's a pile of Portland.I was considering an upgrade to a larger unit,now I think I am done doing business with the Kompany.I have given them lot's of chances.I appreciate the KFF,without you many of us would have nowhere else to turn.However this forum is not the dark side,as it exposes the truth and helps others from falling into the same trap as we did.I have read some of your stories and feel for you,KFF seems to be a great support group.If anyone has any repair solutions I would appreciate them.Spongebob from the "k" forum had some suggestions that he gave me on repairing Kracks,nice guy although he has two old 60's k's and I am not sure the repairs would apply to a newer one.I got his phone # off a post.Yes RJ it's me Unbelievable the guy you turned down from becoming a forum member.You have time for rice jokes(latest RJ post) and no time for Kustomers. And how were David and Kim ripped off.Anyway thanks again.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:04 pm    

Welcome. Yes, what you experienced was pretty much normal now. They don't even answer people trying to buy new cookers!
The Spanker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 pm    

Unbelievable wrote:
...have time for rice jokes(latest RJ post) and no time for Kustomers....

Well said.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:03 pm    

Sorry,my apologies,I forgot to send pictures.How do I upload and post them?Also thanks for the warm wel"k"ome,I feel better already. Very Happy
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:03 am    

Welcome

To post pictures, most users use http://imageshack.us

Go to that site, click "choose file," browse to your picture.

If the image is larger than 1024x768, you can check the "resize image" box and pick a smaller size like 800x600.

Click "host it."

It will upload your pics and give you various link options.

Cut and paste the "Hotlink for Forums 1" into your message.

If need be, I can clean it up once you get it posted.

Wink
Johnnyboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:03 pm    

Welcome aboard Unbelievable

You can also use www.photobucket.com (free) for hosting/posting pictures.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:19 pm    

Admin:
I was only able to post one picture at a time. I attempted to upload another picture, but it did not work. How do I upload multiple pictures?

Thank You

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: