Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Yet another Kustomer who can't get a response

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:23 am    

Yet another Kustomer who can't get a response

Richard Johnson just posted that "he cares" about his kustomers. Well, here's another one he doesn't care about:

Quote:
Johnh
Post Number: 55
Posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 7:16 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I apologize for using the forum to contact customer service, but I have left/sent over a dozen emails and phone messages with no response. Richelle- will you be getting the 2 Lumpsavers out to me this week as you suggested? I have been unable to use my K for some time, and eagerly await the new lumpsavers.

Dear god, I hope that anyone who read RJ's garbage yesterday sees that there is simply a constant stream of kustomers who cannot even get Kamado to communicate with them, let alone get service from them.

I really think it would be great if there could be a running total of how many of these posts have appeared and then been deleted. Heck, even when RJ doesn't delete them, it still speaks volumes about the basic problem. Kamado doesn't communicate. Kamado doesn't keep their promises. Kamado doesn't honor their warrantee. Kamado doesn't care.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: