Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

An open letter to Richard Johnson's trolls/friends

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:51 am    

An open letter to Richard Johnson's trolls/friends

Yesterday on August 20, 2008 Richard Johnson posted the following statement on his forum:

Quote:
Some of my friends keep me up to date on some rather inaccurate and misleading posts on other forums and have suggested that I reply. Since, I am not allowed on other forums, I have decided to waste your and my time with occasionally posting some factual information, but at least bring some of this to to their attention, since they troll all of our forum posts.

Well, since Richard Johnson's army of trollers apparently keep him up to date and provide him with topics for him to address on his forum, we'd like to make a few suggestions for his trolls:

1. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he still accuses a competitor of using asbestos in his cookers. Ask him why he still has a post on his forum making this accusation when he said he would remove it once the competitor provided proof to the contrary, which was done about 2 years ago.

2. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he stole $40,000 from Tony Oliver.

3. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he stole $10,000 from The BBQ Guru.

4. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he fails to honor the lifetime warrantee that he provided on his cookers.

5. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he says his cooker is made from ceramic when it is actually made from portland cement, crushed lava rock, and chicken wire?

6. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he claims the coconut charcoal he sold from 2006 to the present is the same formula as the Philippine charcoal, when clearly it is not.

7. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he sold moldy crumbly charcoal and refused to refund any money to purchasers.

8. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he said his cookers were being made in Singapore when they are being made in Indonesia.

9. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why customers continue to post to his forum about being unable to contact Kamado via phone or email, and his answer is simply "I didn't get any phone calls or emails." Also ask him to explain why he continually blames all the miscommunications on his customers.

10. Please ask Richard Johnson to explain why he is now operating his business out of a postal drop.

That should keep him wasting his time for a little while. Any other topics you folks would like to see Richard Johnson explain?

Oh, and he also said this:

Quote:
I doubt if any will have much to do with cooking, our purpose of this forum, but might be interesting.....at least for now.

So, I didn't mention asking Richard Johnson to explain why he stole the racing yacht Nam Sang, since it doesn't have much to do with cooking.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: