Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Alanz is alive and well, part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 am    

Quote:
Eventually K&D shut off the cell phones and logged off the forum and bought the dive shop.
If this is true and they left R.J. hanging then they can't be on good terms with the K family. I am sure that's how the Johnson's see it anyway. It sounds like R.J. pulled the wool over their eyes. They helped sell a lot of cookers with the BBQ team. I believe they invested money and as you said never reaped the benefits. In a moment of clarity they decided to put thier heads together cut their losses and start the dive shop. Probably wanting to somewhat stay on fair terms with R.J. for when all of their cookers start to fall apart and they need parts. The Kamado Co. is a money pit for investors. Invest in them and sign on to do R.J's dirty work so he can sit back and collect. The Fanboy"s are doing his work for free on the forum with all of the repair advice and helping to keep unhappy customers calm. Suckers! Razz
Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:25 pm    

Thanks for the insight, GRB. It sounds like they got a dose of the Tony treatment. I would like to hear their side of the story someday.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:56 pm    

I agree with what GRB is saying, I had a lot of conversations with David when my whole debacle was being played out. We both were trying to figure out a way to make things work with such a great product but yet working with such an idiot. He was very supportive but also very skepticle. As GRB says he had great faith in the product, he visited RJ several times and tried to convince RJ to do the right thing however he was unsuccsessful. To be honest I was very surprised that David and Kim followed thru with their plan to become partners with RJ. David knew the whole scoop and knew what I went thru and yet he still went thru with it. Granted he had a much closer relationship with RJ than I did but that could have been more of a detrament than a positive. I think David and Kim always had ambitions to open a dive shop and the K's were just going to be an added benefit, this is why they just faded away form K and continued with the shop. The only knock I have on David is that he succumed to RJ's ways of blaming the customer. I was rather shocked when I saw those posts as I always thought David was a standup guy and would not do such things. I have to believe he just fell into the trap as the rest of us did. I have no hard feelings toward David, hes not the true culprit just another victim.
outlaw99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:24 pm    

David and Kim had no money invested with the crook RJ. Just alot of time. GRB is absolutely correct in his assessment.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:40 pm    

Quote:
David and Kim had no money invested with the crook RJ. Just alot of time. GRB is absolutely correct in his assessment.

The reason that I say that I believe that money was invested is that many times when a business person is cultivating a partnership, money may be spent on either end to help seal the deal. In this case R.J. convincing David to leave an established business behind. That loss of money was an investment. Kim had a good reliable job at Duke and gave up that steady pay check. The purchase of cell phones probably on good faith to build trust. Two working weeks in Mexico. Expenses that go along with opening a distribution center. To a business person time is money. Let's face it R.J. is not the type of guy to put up money. He sells it more as a make big money and have a lot of fun doing it scheme. Unfortunately sometimes good well meaning people like David and Kim get involved and lose out. I wish them the best. The testimonies on KFF about R.J's character speak for themselves.
Do not go into business with R.J. Evil or Very Mad
GRB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 am    

that's some good advice!!
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 pm    

Yes, if you look at it that way then Kim and David did loose a lot! I often heard David get frustrated over all the advertising he did for RJ at the cookoffs and such with no compensation and all the trips he made to help out RJ where he footed 100% of the bill. Hopefully they are doing well with their dive shop and have put all this behind them as I have.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:56 pm    

Sea Of "K" Dreams!

Quote:
Invest in a partnership with me as that we will have lot's of fun and as that we will make lot's of money (fill in your favorite fanboy's name) with my stolen false patent from Casa-Q inventor Farhad Sazegar. Just open a distribution center with your money in an area that I would'nt want to be at. keep the Kustomers calm while I sit back in a beautiful warm location and collect my money. Don't worry you will get your investment money back someday, just think of all the fun you will have. After all it's only money right. And you can help me fulfill my dream of raising the Nam Sang! And as that the two of us can sail off into the sunset together to a new exotic island somewhere.
(this may be a false quote) Never mind me I was just "Wasting My Time") Cool [/img]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: