Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

kamado covers

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:31 am    

kamado covers

I have been reading about the kamado covers on both the Kamado forum and also here. I just read a post from RJ about the covers he reccomends and couldnt help but remembering my first conversation with him 6 years ago when I purchased my first new Kamado a #7.

I called to get some information about the Kamados and told Richard I was looking at several other grills including some very nice stainless steel grills that were even more than the Kamados.

He told me the first thing he would do with one of those cookers wold be to cover it uup when not in use as they are very ugly to look at.

He then explained to me it would never be necessary for me to cover up the Kamado as it has a l ifetime warranty and would have no trouble withstanding a lifetime of winters in Michigan.

Boy has his tune changed today. He now reccomends covering them up and doing all sorts of things during the shut down process so the tops wont get stuck and quit working.

I also might suggest he quit answering all the forum emails and start answering the god dam phone once in a while.

Richard Johnson is a pathetic piece of **** along with the rest of his lieing sisters, cousin, daughters and sons. But I suppose its not their fault they lie all the time. It is in their genes.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:48 am    

It may be the case that early on his cookers didn't require covers. We have lots of folks saying they bought cookers back in '01 or '02 that have had no problems. But then RJ started cheapening the cookers, cutting corners, substituting materials, and the cookers started falling apart. So maybe in 2002 he was telling something resembling the truth. But not since then, lol!
mpit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 am    

I know my K7 purchased in 2002 is holding up pretty well but my K3 which is less than 3 years old is a piece of crap. It has been used very sparingly and the tiles are still falling off on a regular basis.

If I only knew then what I know now i never would have purchased the K3.

SO MUCH FOR A LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: