Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Can anyone identify this? Updated w/ picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monsoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:16 pm    

Can anyone identify this? Updated w/ picture

I found this forum a couple of weeks ago. Holy smokes, all I can say is crazy stuff.... There should be a book written about RJ.

Anyway, I've been thinking about purchasing a ceramic cooker and have been looking at BGE's, Grill Domes and Primos. There's a guy locally who is selling a ceramic cooker. I was wondering if anyone can help me identify it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Oops. never mind. I'll have to wait until I've been a member here for a day until I can post a link to the picture I guess. I'll get back to you tomorrow. Smile
Monsoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 am    

Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:16 am    

It's an Oldie

That looks like an early-mid 60's vintage kamado, the kind RJ and others were importing from Japan at the time. It appears to have the "ear" handles on the dome that RJ claims to have designed. It's an old earthenware kamado cooker - handle with care.

Wink
Monsoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:05 pm    

Thanks for the reply Admin. I think I will steer clear and probably just go with a Grill Dome or something.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: