Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The Run Around!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:49 pm    

The Run Around!

Quote:
Rsfinn
Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 4:27 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
ive been trying to order a rod firebox for my number 7 but cant get hold of sales by phone or email please help

Lauraj
Post Number: 281
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 4:33 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Just sent you a private message. Thanks!

Rsfinn
Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 5:27 pm:

not to be silly but how do i find a private message

Mcghost
Associate Member
Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, November 05, 2008 - 6:59 pm:

Private messages are truly a mystery. They seem to remain in transit for eternity like my oft promised BBQ.
These guy's just need to face the facts. They are getting the run around. I have a feeling they may be broke and can't afford to fill these orders? Rolling Eyes
rfinn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:07 pm    

i agree

i believe they cant fill the order. i just posted to see what the response was and to also see if they would respond ive had my k for about 5 yrs without issue and have grown quite addicted to it. im saddened by the runaround and
truely would be happy to be able to purchase the firebox. the rest of my k is in good shape and im happy to tweak it a long. if there was another alternative that worked as well id look into that also
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: