Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Speak to a live person?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 am    

Speak to a live person?

Quote:

Vinnied
Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 3:19 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello,

I've sent several e-mails to both sales and service about ordering replacement parts. I received a total, however I cannot get a reply for payment. Is there any way to actually speak to someone at the Kamado Company?

Greg
Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 12:46 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Me three
I've also been trying to place an order for some time by both phone and email and all I get is a voice message and no replies. Help.
Rolling Eyes
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:06 pm    

Problem Solved!

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2393
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 - 9:32 am:

Hello Vinnied, I sent you a message about our payment policy. You are more than welcome. Richard
This should clear things up. Wink
Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:49 pm    

Well, Damn. That sure motivates me to send him some money! I wonder if RJ can go ahead and preemptively thank the guy for not complaining when he never ships the product he pays for!
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:49 am    

And what about Greg, RJ? Did you address his concerns, too? Or are you going to make him kiss your ass for another few months before you allegedly send him a PM? Jeez, the stupidity exhibited by RJ is monumental. And he had the smarts to steal a racing yacht?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 am    

Greg

Quote:
R.J.'s Twin: Hello there Fishtail. I wanted to reply to your question about Greg. You see he is new to our forum and does'nt know how we do things around here yet. Vinnied on the other hand is begining to catch on. He has been very persistent and is slowly making progress. In time Greg will be where Vinnied now is. You see just because I might help Vinnied get his order in does'nt mean he will ever recieve it. Maybe you have read the thread "Satan Is Coming To Town" about the new shipment soon to be arriving. Those people have truly weathered the storm and they just might get their order by Christmas. I even upgraded a kustomer from a #3 to a #5. We are a small kompany and we can't make everyone happy all the time. However we do make the best bbq in the world and for those who want the best this is the price they will pay. You guy's at the KFF just can't seem to get that through your head's. We do business differently around here and your website isn't going to change it. I'm starting to get a little angry at you guy's. By the way tell that jerk Unbelievable that he won't ever get his replacement. Regards R.J.'s Twin
Boy Fishtail you really made him mad with that comment! Razz
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 pm    

Why not just call the guy?

Quote:
Mcghost
Associate Member
Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 5:04 pm:

How about a private message or a phone call on Order #9970? I don't want to wear out the voice recorders. I would think that Santa would want to be good so he gets goodies too.
R.J. can spend time digging up old members to put together new business deals. Why not just give Mcghost a simple phone call. If he is refering to R.J. as Santa it's a misspelling. Twisted Evil
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:26 am    

RJ doesn't call because RJ can't deliver. Simple as that. The reason he claims he is going to send a #5 to a customer who ordered a #3 is most likely because he has an old #5 shell lying around and thinks he can unload it. I wonder if RJ even has the molds to pour his concrete cookers in the less popular sizes any more. Some fool probably sent RJ some money, so RJ could go buy a couple boxes of tiles to finish off the old #5 that was sitting around outside. I'll bet that #5 sheds its tiles faster than any POSK on record.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 am    

A Dangerous Deal!

Let's not forget this recent quote.
Quote:
Richardj:Talking about Santa, we have requested a much larger manufacturing
facility and Santa promised us a perfect nice big factory after
Christmas. This will help us to fill all the new orders for those
wishing to save money by partying with friends at home and enjoying
fine Kooking.
If they are doing well and getting a new factory it might not be a gift but a deal! Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: