Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Update on order #10329 !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:17 am    

Update on order #10329 !

Quote:

Norm
Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 6:20 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Richard J,
I have not heard from you that the October or November shipment had arrived in port. Richelle Johnson told my wife in an email in late October that the shipment was leaving the factory and that it would take about 2 to 3 weeks to be in port.
I see that Mr. Mc Caulley (McGhost) posted on this forum that he received his order on November 18, 3 days ago.
What is the estimated time of arrival for my K7 and all of the accessories on order #10329?
Obviously there has been a delivery since late October.

Richardj
Post Number: 2406
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 9:06 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Norm, we have received another container that customs had for a few days doing their detailed inspection. These orders are being shipped out at this time. Our office will inform you as to the schedule of this container and the next. I do not schedule the deliveries and the forum is not the best place or actually THE place for this information. Please email sales@kamado.com for further information. Our production is going nicely, but never fast enough. Our main effort is quality over speed, however, our goal is both within a price/value that is the lowest. Thanks, Richard
Why isn't the forum the place for information? I remember people used to get shipping information. Since they are admitting to being slow why not give a daily or weekly update for the kustomers. It would cut down on kustomer service issues.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35 pm    

Of course the answer is that such a practice would provide documentation of their pathetic customer service. At least this way, if you only read one or two of RJ's service posts, you'd think that this was out of the ordinary. Anyone who follows the forum, of course, knows how pathetic this company is.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:47 pm    

The forum seemed to work like a champ for McGhost the last few months??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: