Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

JOB OPENING: applicant must be resistant to mold allergies
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:52 am    

JOB OPENING: applicant must be resistant to mold allergies

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2444
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 6:33 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Help Wanted! Packing Kamado Extruded Coconut. New stools and gloves provided. Equal opportunity.

CrookedRichard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 am    

And, of course, everyone's favorite Marketing FanBoi never misses a chance to lead others astray down the POSKult path...

Quote:

Brianw
Post Number: 1594
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:09 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Makes me appreciate my Kamado charcoal, and the people who make it possible, even more.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:41 am    

Amazing, RJ mocks the people he hires to help him defraud his customers. I wonder if the stools he talks about are those black things he puts into the boxes....
bdonson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 am    

I wonder how long those people in the pic are going to work before they figure out that they aren't going to get paid. To bad there isn't some way to warn them.
Steel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am    

Nice stool!,,Looks like the workers formed a union,wonder if they could use that stool turned upside down as a dish when Mr Kamado himself comes around with the grub,wonder if they get spoons?This is so sad it's funny!
Steel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 am    

Quote:

Brianw
Post Number: 1594
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:09 am:

Makes me appreciate my Kamado charcoal, and the people who make it possible, even more.

This boy is psychotic!,,could be a major shareholder that knows he's been Johnsond and still klinging like them tiles on them cookers.Wonder if he's had m4598 applied to his brain?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:50 pm    

There's Hope For Dglenn1

Quote:
Dglenn1
Post Number: 113
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 11:11 am:

OK I'll be the fuddy duddy. You're proud of this??? One small wooden step stool for three people, no dust masks. Couldn't even round up a table for them? I know there is no labor law violations here but still... This does not make me inclined to want any of this product.
Yes, I know I wouldn't want to know how most products get to my local retail store, but advertising it with pictures and making a joke about it? Yikes! I guess I live under a different rock.
Dan
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm    

Here is Dick trying to make a retraction.........

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2445
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:57 pm:

Dan, fortunately, all of us around here, we all "live under a different rock". I might mention a few things about the pictures.

The charcoal production side of our business is new and you are seeing a "before". From a business side, this is an example of how INefficient production can be. The joke side is how stupid the scene is and the last thing is how proud we are of this inefficiency. Be sure to take a look "after" we get this under control.

We have been in Indonesia for over 6 years and have seen tremendous improvements, including ours, without strict labor laws. These "laws" will come and in the mean time we will, and always have, treated our employees with dignity and care. Above all, a JOB! Possibly you can't imagine what conditions are like without a job. Or visit China, where we once considered some manufacturing (it lasted 2 weeks) where they were welding without glasses for one example. I agree that you wouldn't want to know how 90% of the products are made (in China).

As for our charcoal production, I do want to "advertise" the amount of labor involved for just the PACKING and you can just imagine the labor involved getting the charcoal extrusions to this stage. When you add the raw material cost of the coconut, carbonizing and shipping it actually remarkable to be able to offer KEC for the prices we offer.

What I am really proud of is the number of employees we have and making a "green" product. I think I am really the "fuddy duddy". Richard
Dglen1 wrote:
Quote:
This does not make me inclined to want any of this product.
Dan if you keep doing business with DICK you will be one too!!!!!! RJ You will be bankrupt very soon! Then you can crawl back under that slimy rock where you belong! At least those people (charcoal packers) still have some self respect!
Mad
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm    

Richardj wrote:
We have been in Indonesia for over 6 years and have seen tremendous improvements, including ours, without strict labor laws.

SIX YEARS?!?! He must be lumping in the first failed attempt (before Mexico) when they fled Indonesia leaving workers and creditors in the lurch.

Kudos to DGlenn1.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 pm    

Wow, another charcoal venture????

Just like M61, M62, M63, the Johnsons need to label this stuff KEC61, KEC62, and KEC63. Each one markedly different! It's good to keep your customers guessing!

I'm pretty sure the only one that's bought any of the last two batches is the Naked Whiz.

Maybe that's the Johnsons' ultimate goal... bankrupting the Whiz one box at a time.

Admin wrote:
Kudos to DGlenn1.

Absolutely. It's good when one of their regulars calls it like he sees it. Razz
Nemesis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 pm    

Indonesia?

But I though we were in Thailand now? Damn, I cant keep the lies sorted out anymore!

And as for the part about having a job, I would prefer NOT to have a job if I was going to get stiffed by the asshole who hired me. Confused
Nerka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:19 pm    

Wow looks like he has children working for him. Isn't that illegal?
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:29 pm    

Nerka wrote:

Not if they're his.
Nerka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm    

Fresh in from the field is the hot new video of RJ's new briquette factory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdukkGiz67s
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm    

Great video Nerka!

RJ wrote:
Quote:
You can just imagine the labor involved getting the charcoal extrusions to this stage.
I just saw it with my own eyes! Shocked
Nerka wrote:
Quote:
RJ wrote:
Quote:
without strict labor laws

The Spanker wrote:
Quote:
Not if they're his.
Those kids in the video do look a little like RJ. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: