Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

One Year Anniversary Approaching Fast
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:48 pm    

"The Way of the "K"

I am planning on buying another ceramic cooker and have been researching the various brands. I like the versatility of ceramic cookers. However I was never a fan of the weight of the Kamado which is why I bought a small one. I also never trusted the tiles which is why I got a textured. So far I like the price, weight, color, headroom, new ceramic material and stainless steel of the Grill Dome. Some BGE owners have had their cookers much longer than me without any cracking problems. My Kamado weighs twice as much and is full of cracks. The thicker walls in Kamado's case do not make them better. It was a marketing lie. I remember when people worshipped R.J. and sang praises to Kamado. Then one day some people got honest and turned on him exposing the lies, lousy craftsmanship. customer service etc.. When the KK was new they were called a cheap knock off. R.J.'s people wouldn't give Dennis a chance. Then the tables turned for Dennis through hard work and dedication to his product and customers. Now they're chanting his name! Then along came the KFF to put further pressure on R.J. I like the idea of buying a quality lifetime cooker from a stand up guy like Dennis. However I also remember another stand up guy (RJ) who isn't fit to clean a BBQ today. The KK is a beautiful cooker and I hope that they are around for many years with many happy customers and Dennis never changes. Only the future will tell. The BGE on the other hand has a very good track record and as far as I can see would also be a quality choice. Let's not give all the credit to the cooking vessel. Someone had to prepare the meal. Yes the Kamado co. was made into so much more than it actually was by R.J. and his Fanboy's new and old. R.J.'s reign ended a long time ago. Let's not let history repeat itself and make a lot of noise about what the best cooker is. Becoming Fanboy's ourselves. Many of the once priceless Kamado's are nothing more than a pile of portland today. By the way GRB how is the sale going? Are people beating down your door for them? There was a time when people would have. I'm not picking on you your a nice guy but what makes you think things will be so different this time with the KK? If you can't get a decent price for your Kamado's then how about just making the most of them? Some of the guy's on the KK forum actually have Kamado's. I sure hope other companies don't go "The Way of the "K". or their forum.
sKrewed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:58 pm    

Postal Fraud Complaint filed

Hi folks. I just filed the postal fraud complaint that someone on the forum suggested. I'll let you know what, if anything, comes of it.

Thanks,
sKrewed
Ancient Mariner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:47 pm    

The Imperial Kamado has been in business as long or longer than RJ's. They were selling them through Pachinko Palace Inc. The man running the company now has been with them from the get go. It's about the only place to get parts for the old clay kamados.
davesud

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:06 am    

Same Story

I have the same story, just change the dates by a year. So I am still dealinf with it. Did you (or anyone else) seek official solutions through DA, BBB, whatever?
sKrewed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:56 am    

Davesud - check private message

Davesud, I'll be posting info on the forum within the next week. Give me a call (number is in private message) and I'll fill you in in advance.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: