Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

What ever happened to Gerson Kana?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 pm    

What ever happened to Gerson Kana?

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 1144
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 12:11 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
For those of you that have met my good friend Gerson Kana, he is back from Indonesia & the Islands. After Gerson gets some sleep, we will discuss the "timeline" for resuming bringing in the Lump and the New Kamado Extruded Lump and maybe coconut shells. Having the Atlanta Distribution Center allows much more flexibility in the logistics and shipping so we want to offer all excellent charcoal types.

It is true that I am more than impressed with the Extruded Coconut. The Extruded Lump has the same excellent burning characteristics (shape and size briquettes) with a little mild tamorine wood flavor. Note that the coconut shell (or Natural) tastes and is carbonized exactly as the Extruded coconut. It just burns different (much faster) and is very bulky making the ocean shipping costs very expensive (cost are based on cubic feet and not weight).

By the way, our truck load of Extruded Coconut will be in Atlanta by the end of the week. Tony will have inventory for pick-up and we will be directing from here the shipments from Atlanta DC to those customers outside Atlanta from where there is a savings of shipping cost (from here, that is). Both Tony and I will, in the next few days, post the details on shipping on this forum, Tony's new link on our website and by Newsletter No. 6.
Did RJ rip him off too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: