Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Share a KEC Pallet in Phoenix Area

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:33 pm    

Share a KEC Pallet in Phoenix Area

Quote:
Thefays2
Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009 - 8:56 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I'm looking to split a 30-60 box pallet of KEC in the Phoenix Arizona area. Please contact me at gregoryscottfay@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks.
Should someone warn this guy? He has been a member since 2004 but has only posted nine times. He may not be aware of the charcoal catastrophy. Maybe someone in the Pheonix area could introduce him to KK charcoal and share an order.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:30 am    

That is GRBs territory. He can probably show him first hand what POSK ownership is all about, too.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:11 pm    

Listen to fanboy Bob grovel over tiles..........

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2452
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 11:30 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Thefays2, we are putting together a big shipment to Phoenix and look forward to you joining. We have a new "High Volume" rate contract from Con-way that is unbelievably LOW making KEC an exceptional value. We will contact you and hope more will join in this KEC shipment.

I might mention that this new high volume rate is applicable to ALL major cities in the U.S.

Thanks, richardj@kamado.com

Bobh
Post Number: 460
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 1:43 pm:

Richard, As you might already be aware, I live in Lexington Kentucky, and I would like to know what major city near me is included in this "High Volume" rate from Conway. Also, I have been trying to contact someone about getting some cobalt blue tiles to replace a few that have come off my #7. I currently don't need many, but will purchase extras as shipping only a few may not be cost effective. Please reply as I need to get this done before the grilling season gets seriously underway. Thanks.

Bobh
Post Number: 461
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 2:14 pm:

Richard, where is the closest city to Lexington, Ky that will get some volume shipping of KEC? I put this question in the Phoenix shipping thread in hopes of getting your attention. Also, I need some cobalt blue tiles. Thanks.

Boy Bob's really getting desperate! He's chasing Richard around the forum now. Better watch out Bob or your gonna get put on probation or worse yet suspended. Keep after him Bob! He thinks if he gets in on the "High Volume" rate charcoal order that he may have a chance at getting his tiles. Razz
The Spanker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:30 pm    

Quote:

Richardj
Post Number: 2454
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 2:16 pm:
Hi Bob,

There is a "High Volume" terminal IN Lexington, KY. Sales will follow up on the tile replacement and I look forward to calling or emailing on the KEC and shipping information. Thanks, Richard

In case you don't know it, Bob, there is no sales department. So when RJ says sales is gonna follow up, it's just code for you ain't getting shit, Bob. Too bad he's not even going to pay for your cab home. You've been one of his most dependable rides.
GRB

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm    

I'm on it.
Len

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:23 pm    

Come on Bob get alive, you grovel so bad you could sneak under a snakes belly with a tophat on! You ain't gonna get nought from RJ ! Rolling Eyes
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:51 pm    

That is complete BS about Conway. Conway would never do business with RJ since he stiffed them here in Atlanta. Never paid his bills, charcoal sat in their warehouse until they finally sent it to their clearinghouse. I tried to buy it but they said I couldn't. Not only won't they give him a high volume rate they won't deal with him.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:10 pm    

Could they be dealing with J5 Designs? Isn't RJ not listed as an officer of J5? Maybe that's why he came up with that BS company.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm    

Wouldn't surprise me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Charcoal K-tastrophy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: