Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

All the world wonders with you, Krista!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:53 am    

All the world wonders with you, Krista!

Krista wonders why she has to go buy parts because Kamado won't send the ones she paid for! We all wonder about that, Krista. No! Wait! No we don't! We know why. Because RJ routinely ships orders missing parts and then ignores his customers when they complain!
Quote:
Krista
Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 9:19 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm wondering why I have to buy something special though.
We paid an extra $175 (or something like that) to get the gas retrofit/lump saver for our bbq. And - the gas retrofit did not come with a control knob. Kamado needs to send us the control knob...right???!?

I do appreciate you answering my post. No one else from the company did.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 am    

Quote:
I do appreciate you answering my post. No one else from the company did.

You need to get used to that, Krista Confused
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:14 pm    

Well, Krista finally got her answer. The knobs are sometimes left out of the assembly packages from the manufacturer. In other words, RJ is too damn lazy to have any quality control that would check to make sure the assembly is complete BEFORE he ships it to a customer.

And OF COURSE it is best to email them. 1) Then the public won't find out about RJ's pathetic quality control and, 2) they can ignore emails better than they can ignore forum posts! And what's up with this "admin" person posting "for Richard"? Is RJ pretending to have an employee again?
Quote:

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 - 10:55 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
You are certainly right! I understand they have the control knobs now and you should receive the knob in a few days. Sorry, Kamado does not make the knobs and they are sometimes missing in the brass valve assembly packages from the manufacturer.

PS it is best to email sales@kamado.com or other Kamado email addresses,rather than posting on this forum. Thanks, admin
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:04 am    

Krista is still waiting....and waiting......and waiting...

Do you realize that Krista has been waiting for those parts since last September. At least she has been posting about it since September 14th although if you add the time she waited for her kamado it's been a lot longer. She said her neighbor turned them on to kamado, I would bet he is sorry that he did now. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: