Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Parts for #5 if you are looking
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:42 am    

can we see some pictures of the replacement rig you made with the bowl?
I have a lumpsaver "with flue!" that used to sit in my firebox. I wonder how hard it would be to just convert it to a rod firebox? Probably not hard if you had a welder, but I dont Confused
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:09 pm    

I hope I can help........

Nemesis wrote:
can we see some pictures of the replacement rig you made with the bowl?
I have a lumpsaver "with flue!" that used to sit in my firebox. I wonder how hard it would be to just convert it to a rod firebox? Probably not hard if you had a welder, but I dont Confused
I will try and take some time soon to fix my pictures file to accept my photos from my digital camera. If you or anyone else can help me figure it out I will be happy to share all of the latest pictures of my refurbished old #4. Just PM me. It has a stamp of #4 on it although it's about an inch smaller than a large egg. I also have pictures of all of the changes that I made to it plus an old Sazco that I gave up trying to get my hands on. My camera is about full. In the mean time let me see some pictures of what you have with details and maybe I can give some ideas that don't include the need for a welder. I am not clear as to what the flue even is. But I will when I see a picture of it. Maybe some cutting with a cut off tool would be all you need. Till then, Thanks, Un
Paul E Foshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:46 am    

Re: Parts for #5 if you are looking

chichimo wrote:
didn't see any need to post my story regarding my trials with the company..everyone seems to have the same story with just slightly different variations....anyway,suffice to say my #5 has bit the dust and am throwing out the bottom, split through and through, but i have a perfectly good top half, damper top, hinges, bands damper door, ...everything except the bottom half and the assorted stuff in the bottom half, fire box etc has long ago bit the dust, essentially disintegrated .....this has the cobalt blue tiles, and all are intact on the top half....if anyone is interested let me know, otherwise will convert what i can to a planter or some other use. located in Seattle.
Paul E Foshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:50 am    

Re: Parts for #5 if you are looking

chichimo wrote:
didn't see any need to post my story regarding my trials with the company..everyone seems to have the same story with just slightly different variations....anyway,suffice to say my #5 has bit the dust and am throwing out the bottom, split through and through, but i have a perfectly good top half, damper top, hinges, bands damper door, ...everything except the bottom half and the assorted stuff in the bottom half, fire box etc has long ago bit the dust, essentially disintegrated .....this has the cobalt blue tiles, and all are intact on the top half....if anyone is interested let me know, otherwise will convert what i can to a planter or some other use. located in Seattle.

Iwould be interested in buying the top part of your #5 Kamado. Please let me know the color if it is Colbalt Blue or Aqua i might could use. Please quote price.

Thanks

Paul E Foshee
334-462-0438
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: