Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Another amazing story from.....Kamado

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am    

Another amazing story from.....Kamado

Quote:
Wifire
Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 - 10:46 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Yesterday, I went to open my #7. Top hat was stuck. I heated it using MAPP gas, and went to turn it by hand. The top split in half, and part of it crumbled in my hand. On examination, there are 2 halves. One is very solid. On the other half, there is a pocket about the size of my fist that is very crumbly, and does not have the same uniform texture as the rest.There is no way to put the halves together again. I have left a message at the Kamado #, with no response yet.

I am wondering if I can make my own top hat- find an appropriate pattern, add a new 3/4" rod, and use fireplace cement (Rutland)-
Has anyone attempted this?

--Any thoughts? If it bought me some time, it would be better than the 6-8 week wait referred to in above posts.

BTW-- HAPPY EASTER ALL KAMADO FANS!

Simply amazing. His top stuck. Problem #1. His hat broke. Problem #2. Is broken hat is not repairable due to shoddy workmanship. Problem #3. And yet, this poor soul is so happy and wishes all his fellow Kamado "FANS" happy Easter? Simply amazing.....
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:53 pm    

And good old Dano has posted about his broken hat 3 times in the last couple of days, but RJ and LauraJ have not replied! That's funny. They are posting like crazy trying to sell their charcoal!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: