Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

RJ is pretending that he has a customer service rep again...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:52 am    

RJ is pretending that he has a customer service rep again...

Quote:
Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 140
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 - 11:39 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Mtbchip and Dglenn1, Yes KEC is available now. No minimum at this time. Thanks, Tony (@ service).

Needless to say, there is no Tony. Tony hasn't posted in years. Why in the world would they resurrect their bogus "Customer Service Director" after all this time? I guess they rely on old customer forgetting and new customers simply not knowing that they have been using this ruse for years now, trying to give the false impression that they are a legitimate company. Let's see. RJ is in the den, Deborah is probably in the bathroom, one girl is in the bedroom, the other is in the kitchen. Where does Tony sleep? The garage? The attic? In Vegas, maybe he just sleeps out on the back porch?
Chirogyro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 am    

He's sleeping with Richard, of course... Twisted Evil
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 pm    

Maybe "Tony" could help Longjohn......

Quote:
Longjohn
Post Number: 101
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 - 3:45 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Laura,
What are you waiting to hear from me? I am ready to order and am awaiting instructions on how to move this forward. I also sent an email stating the same. Please let me know what needs to happen to get KEC moving and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Thanks,
Longjohn
Chirogyro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:37 am    

There was once upon a time when I actually did get through to Kamado and spoke to "Tony" who promised me he was sending the right components/materials..

2 months later when I talked to Laura again, telling her that there was nothing in the mail for me, I called "Tony" a lying ass she got *really* upset.

feh... I bet she's sleeping w/ "Tony".

ARE YA LISTENING, RICHARD?! hahahaha!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 am    

More from "Tony"..........

Did we miss the anouncement of "Tony's" return?
Quote:
Jamesd
Post Number: 128
Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 10:36 am:

I too have a vintage CA model and have some cracks in the lid. By no means large enough for smoke to escape. In addition, mine is tiled and I feel this give the K a little more structural stability much like was discussed above by adding the additional exterior support. The bottom is not an issue for me.

My question is, since the cracks in my K9 are only minimal hairline type, should I use M63 for them or continue on. There hasn't been any appreciable change in the cracks since the first year. If I do need to apply M63 please let me know. Thank you!

Admin
Board Administrator
Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 11:46 am:

Campers there are tile and grout sealers that can make your Kamado resistance to water penetration and/or a Sunbrella cover.
Jamesd, I doubt if M63 would be needed. You might wish to send a picture to service@kamado.com or sales@kamado.com. Or you might want to order a pound of M63 to fill any opening (from the inside). You would just use your gloved finger after cleaning.
M63 is available at sales@kamado.com

Tony
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm    

RJ is just messing with us, LOL. Nice one, RJ!! He reads this forum (we know that to be a fact). I'm surprised he doesn't sign his posts with the tag line, "Posted from aboard the good ship Nam Sang."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: