Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

It worked the first time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hot Rod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 am    

It worked the first time

Hey folks, a few weeks ago I was helped out by one of our own "Chirogyro". I was looking for a set of plates to cover the hole from a removed old style gas unit and he helped me out. Just wanted to "send him some props". Lord knows I was never going to get a reply from Richard Johnson. So let me get to my point...I also have been looking for a lower cooking bracket to get this "ole POSK" that I just got up and running. Does anybody out there have a lower cooking bracket that they would be willing to part with? I thought with the experiences you all have maybe some suggestions on a suitable substitute would be helpful also. Looking mainly for support of drip pan/heat deflector.

Thanks
Hot Rod[/b]
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:17 am    

Maybe

I might have something, but I need the size and some measurements. Pictures would be a help to.
Hot Rod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:39 am    

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it is a #7 K. I'm not sure about how to get the pictures up (never posted pics before). It would be the typical "hanging cross bracket" or some similar principle. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hot Rod
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:45 am    

I hope this helps

Try checking out TheCeramicGrillStore.com Take your measurements and see if the Spider or even a grill extender for a large or an XL egg would work. I have a Spider and it works much better for me than Kamado's lower bracket. The best part is that you will actually get what you order. Good luck and try and post pictures when it's done. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: