Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

The latest, greatest Kamado Newsletter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chirogyro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:55 pm    

The latest, greatest Kamado Newsletter

Ok... So in his latest self-loving experience, Richard blathers on about his "sale" and his "economic stimulus" (meaning when he gets money he goes into the bathroom and stimulates himself), but this is nuts:

"Credit Charge Discount.
We are passing our 5% fees that are charged us for accepting your credit cards. You can save an
additional 5% discount by just using your personal check instead of your credit card for all Kamado
purchases."

First of all, any idiot who is paying 5% is nuts... IFF his rate is that high, then its because his chargeback experience rate is sky high! In reality he's just looking for a way to avoid chargebacks from customers whom he swindles...

Unbelievable...
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 pm    

And it is truly telling (and pathetic) that at least twice he talks about fraudulent representations of his product and all the ugliness around. What other manufacturer needs to defend themselves like this, lol! And all the mysterious BS about hookah charcoal. He is still trying to make us think that because everyone starts with pure coconut charcoal, his charcoal is as good as theirs despite the fact that he mixes his with enormous quantities of ash-producing binder!!

Heres the link: http://www.kamado.com/Newsletter/March%202009/March%202009.pdf
curly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:13 pm    

NEW KAMADO EXCTURDED CHARCOAL (“KEC”)
Nerka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 pm    

Re: The latest, greatest Kamado Newsletter

Richard Johnson wrote:

"Credit Charge Discount.
We are passing our 5% fees that are charged us for accepting your credit cards. You can save an
additional 5% discount by just using your personal check instead of your credit card for all Kamado
purchases."

I have heard in a news broadcast that is illegal to charge the customer for the extra credit card fees. Time for someone to call the authorities.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 am    

Yeah, that's funny, too. RJ probably can't accept credit cards anyway, so his only hope is to scam his customers into paying by check.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:14 am    

You nailed that one!

fishtail-99 wrote:
Yeah, that's funny, too. RJ probably can't accept credit cards anyway, so his only hope is to scam his customers into paying by check.
It's not that hard to figure richard out. Has anyone even responded to the new spring sale thread? He is really getting desperate.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am    

RJ in the Feb '09 Newletter wrote:
As you might have noticed there are some fraudulent misrepresentations as to what we
use in our Kamado formula but rest assured there is no formula or process better or
more expensive than what we use in our Kamados.

Well, if true, then it's obviously a big change from the cost of making a #7 in '01 when the cost accounting sheet listed $3.53US of cement and $10.59 of cinder (lava rock) per K.
from:http://www.kamadofraudforum.org/download/K7Costing.pdf

Quote:
For any older Kamado owners wishing the same “hot face” protection, it is easy, just apply
M63 high temperature coating. This is over 2000 degree F protection and can be
apply at any time and in any thickness. Applying similar coating, when necessary, is exactly
what is done in furnaces and kilns all over the world to maintain and extend the
life of their high temperature ceramic heat chambers.

That's just dandy and would apply if he had sold us a furnace or a kiln. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, weren't these sold as maintenance free?
The Spanker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 am    

RJ in Feb '09 Newletter wrote:
Why carbonize charcoal properly

Properly carbonized wood and coconut shells charcoal have been used indoors for heat and restaurants for cooking world wide without affixation. Improper carbonation, like all the charcoal that I know of that is sold in the USA, will be a fast way to kill yourself and those around you when used in a confined, unventilated space. I am not recommending anyone use our KEC indoors but also realize millions do. What I do highly recommend that EVERYONE use properly carbonized charcoal when cooking. For “smoking” use a small amount of smoking wood. Using something like Matchlight, Kingsford, Mesquite etc. is unhealthy, inconsiderate to neighbors, guests, dogs, cats or anyone else.

I'm no chemist or chemical engineer, but I seriously doubt that the purity of charcoal significantly reduces the threat posed by carbon monoxide, especially when the rate of combustion is regulated by limiting air flow.

Care to prove me wrong, RJ? Next chilly desert night, send your daughters out for a night on the town. While they're gone, drag a couple of K's into the house, be sure to load em up with properly "carbonated" charcoal, close all the windows/doors/vents of the house, and let 'em rip!

2 birds, 1 stone.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 pm    

If asking people to send a personal check in lieu of using a credit card isn't a sure sign of Richards crooked ways I don't know what is. The customer won't save 5% however they will only be screwed out of 95% of their money.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm    

Here is the new Krapado Newsletter, It is simply amazing that they believe it is good marketing to have a newsletter that is almost exclusively dedicated to how to repair your crumbling Kamado. The other small percentage is raving about their new enhancements that they stole from their superior competitor. Absolutely AMAZING!! But true to form from this company.

I can't wait to hear from this HPB company, lets see what suckers RJ has scammed this time. I'm sure we'll be hearing their horror stories soon. If these are friends they won't be for long as soon as they see how RJ does buisiness with so called friends.

This is very amusing and certainly will bring more content for this forum.

http://www.kamado.com/Newsletter/May%202009%20Newsletter/May%202009.pd f
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: