Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

getting a kk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rfinn

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:36 am    

getting a kk

ive just gotten tired of repairng my 7posk. wife has given me the ok to buy a new cooker prob a kk just posted a civilized rant on k forum wonder how long till they remove it
Gerard

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:02 am    

Greetings. I loved your "civilized" rant and I'm going to take this opportunity to go ahead and copy and paste it so that it's saved for posterity.
Quote:

Rsfinn
Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 6:34 am:

my number 7 is about 8 yrs old and is almost completely fallen apart i spend as much time repairing as cooking. there are so many small cracks now that i cant get the temp to remain below 240. i give up ive loved the product but it has not held up well at all i have three other partners who are basically in the same boat cobbling together fixes and getting no where. ive tried to buy a rod firebox multiple times. i want to pay by paypal but your account never accepted payment. my wife just gave me the ok to buy another ceramic cooker but im going to try one of your competitors as my customer service experience is not good you never answer your phones or respond to emails in a timely fashion ive loved my number 7 and it breaks my heart to junk it besides the expense but i miss brisket more

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:47 am    

I give up... Great title!

So far it's still up there. I agree repairs are a real bummer. When you buy a bbq you expect it will be ready to cook on when you are. You shouldn't have to coddle and nurse it. Please post some POSK pictures if possible. Have fun with the KK. Smile

Update: 10:22 the post has been deleted. Good job saving it Gerard.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:43 pm    

Well, it's sure gone now, LOL! RJ would never allow that to stay. His post wasn't friendly and family-like. Why, it smacks of doing business on their family forum. Didn't he read the rules? LMAO!
rfinn

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:38 am    

haha he banned my account

i posted a why did you erase my complaint and he banned me
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:48 am    

Re: haha he banned my account

rfinn wrote:
i posted a why did you erase my complaint and he banned me
Too funny, but as expected. Do you have a copy of that post? That would be good for laughs. RJ is such a bozo.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm    

RJ bans everyone eventually. I can't wait for Bobh to get banned.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: