Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Uh, oh, RJ is pissing off the Army, now.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:19 am    

Uh, oh, RJ is pissing off the Army, now.....

This won't remain long in the forum, I am sure. It looks like threatening Richard Johnson with legal action at least will get him away from the Las Vegas breakfast buffets, and actually respond:
Quote:

Karmy
Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 7:04 pm: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Ok. I get the email below only after I leave you a message saying I am going to the BBB for help because you won't respond. No phone call to me and you still won't answer your phone. I email back with why do I have to pay 38$ shipping for something clearly covered under warranty and no reply. If you are so busy with the sale then you surely can spare 38$ to live up to your commitment. I am an American Service member and have spent over 2 years of my life in combat defending you and now I think you are discriminating against me. I will now file my complaint as Service Member. I met Richard in person in West Sacramento and he knows I am in the Army. I have recommended your grill to at least 7 people who purchased one and now you won't even call me back or fix my problem? I am doing just fine. I just want you to send me a new fire ring in the next week.

Dear Matt,
Hello, how are you? Your invoice appears as an Adobe attachment (a pdf file). Please review it at your earliest convenience to be sure that everything is correct. This item is in stock ready to ship. Please send payment to:

Kamado Distribution
6440 Sky Pointe Dr.
Ste. 140-401
Las Vegas, NV 89131

Once we have received payment I will send you an updated invoice to reflect payment and ship the fire box via UPS Ground.

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much.

Sincerely,
Richelle Johnson
Kamado

Another "customer" recently told us how he got a refund after going to the Postal Fraud Unit. Customers of Kamado who are not getting what they are legally entitled to need to understand that they have legal recourse and THEY SHOULD USE IT!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:51 am    

A plea for service.........

Quote:
Greg
Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009 - 7:37 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Oh please, won't you contact me too. I'm not sure where my emails and voice messages go but I'm interested in completing my order.

Poor Greg. By the way we had 32 people here last night. Shocked
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:12 am    

I think we found Bommer.......

http://www.komodokamado.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=28209#28209
But if this is the same guy why would he praise RJ and buy a KK? Either way you gotta check this Bentley out. Oh and the KK. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: