Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

You gotta love LG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 pm    

You gotta love LG

Quote:
Lasergecko
Post Number: 889

Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 1:55 pm:
KJed, awfully defensive there. Got a dog in this hunt, perhaps?

In music production, no matter how many times you edit/change/improve/modify a sample, if you haven't paid for the rights to the sample, it's still an illegal copy.

As for him being a schmuck, that was just my first impression. It would take me tasting his BBQ and meeting him to reverse it.

Personally, though, I don't care how many ribbons or awards someone wins for their Q, I don't believe it until I taste it. Memphis in May Champion Mike Mills has a chain of restaurants here in town which he positively drapes in his awards and trophies. He even uses the name Memphis Championship Barbecue, but I would be embarrassed to serve most of it in my restaurant because it's far, far from "championship" quality.

I respect the award that Mike Mills won, but I don't respect the food he serves. In fact, I've "ruined" quite a few people on that "championship" pork he serves because they know it shouldn't be DRY after eating some from my K.

Big Bob Gibson is probably a great cook. He's probably won a lot of awards to prove it, but using a knockoff just doesn't look good to me. It would be like me taking his recipes, "improving" them, and then selling my own book.

That's just my opinion, though. Thanks for validating it!

PS: I have absolutely NO dogs in this hunt. Just a couple of real Kamados in my backyard. (Although the cooker that would eventually be my #5 was on TV from the competition that I helped with, I still paid for it like anyone else would've.)

Wow. It took good old LG 22 days to think that reply up! And it still makes little sense. A KK resembles a K so it's a knock off? Let's count:
1. The KK materials are completely different and vastly superior.
2. The quality of the KK stainless is far superior.
3. The design of the KK spinning top is is far superior.
4. The quality of the KK grids is far superior.
5. K's krumble and KK's do not.
6. K's tiles fall off and KK's do not.
7. KK has a machined lid/base lip, K's do not.
8. K has ugly spring rod monstrosities, KK's do not.
9. K requires a separate cart, KK's do not.
10. KK's fireboxes don't break because of their design, K's do.
11. KK's have a new shape that ensures more even heat, K's do not.
12. KK's have integrated hinge bands that obviously never need adjusting, K's do not.

So exactly how is a KK a knockoff? Oh, that's right. LG drinks the koolaid and is a top 5 fanboy. That's how, LMAO. LG thinks that anything that holds burning charcoal, allows air in the bottom and air out the top is a knockoff of Good King Richard's Immortal Design. Makes you wanna puke, doesn't it?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 am    

Also, I'm surprised that RJ hasn't banned LG for violating the rules. NOT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: