Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

New contact monkey?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cracked K

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:32 am    

New contact monkey?

I have been a lurker here for quite some time, even had my name called out on this list as having been sucked in on one of the charcoal fiasco's. Occasionally I search around Kamado's site to see if any new contact information has been posted. I found the following # 619-819-5120. I checked Whitepages and found the following listing.

Francisco Nietowork
2475 Pseo De Las Americas
San Diego, CA
(619) 819-5120

Who is this? Anyone worth hammering on to try and get cracked K's fixed or simply receive orders that are long over due?

John
The Spanker

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 am    

Sorry that you've been referenced here before. That's usually a bad thing. We mention people when they're about to get screwed, have been screwed, or are helping the Kompany in their screwing.

That number is an old contact monkey... they've been listing that as the San Diego office since '04 and RJ used it in a post as late as Jan of this year.

That is the first time I've seen that name listed with a phone number. Don't know the significance. Thanks for listing it here.
Gerard

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:23 am    

Re: New contact monkey?

Cracked K wrote:

Francisco Nietowork
2475 Pseo De Las Americas
San Diego, CA
(619) 819-5120

Reckon RJ was trying to spell "Network"?
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:48 pm    

That address (at least Suite A) is Budget Truck Rental. Leather supplies. Collection Agency. Everything RJ needs in one location, lol!
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:34 pm    

I think it's some kind of warehouse or storage building, hence, multiple businesses. Maybe that's where people can pick up some Koal to avoid shipping charges? It's right on the border.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:28 pm    

Scabby little industrial strip. On the end is a Mailboxes Etc clone. Perhaps they just rented a drop box there.
Cracked K

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:57 pm    

The Spanker wrote:
Sorry that you've been referenced here before. That's usually a bad thing. We mention people when they're about to get screwed, have been screwed, or are helping the Kompany in their screwing.

No worries. I was referenced about trying to buy some repair parts (fire box and grate) along with a charcoal order. The parts failed to come with the coal, but that wasn't much of a surprise.

As far as being screwed by RJ, I have actually managed the opposite. The only thing I have paid for is my lump of concrete and its shipping. I have ordered repair items several times and participated in a shared coal order. I have never been charged for the repair parts, of their shipping. The coal I did not pay for because my CC was charged by J5 Designs. I had no idea who that was so I disputed the charges. RJ did not respond to the dispute, so the money was refunded to my card. Only later did I determine J5 was the new name for the company when they ran to L.V.

None of this comes close to off setting the frustration and disappointment I have had with RJ's product or total lack of customer service. But, at least I have not had to pay for this pleasure.

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: