Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kfest in Vegas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:20 pm    

Kfest in Vegas

Lordy! Is Bobh just stupid from too much la-de-da wine drinking?

Quote:
Bobh
Post Number: 480

Posted on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - 4:25 pm:
Elwood, I am not sure of just what you are expecting regarding interest in a Kook off in Las Vegas (LSV). I live in Kentucky, and there is no way in heck I can tie my #7 onto the back of my Chevy and tow it 2000 miles to LSV even in order to meet a lot of K Kookers. Heck, Not even if Richard gave me a #5 just for coming. I think you are not taking into consideration the vastness of the spread of where K owners live and what in these time we can do. Sorry!

Umm, who said you had to bring your cooker, Bob? Gee, there are Big Green Egg owners all over this country and they have Eggfests all over this country. People fly into Waldorf from Texas for God's sake! So now that this Kfest isn't really going to happen (it never was since RJ said he would host it), Bobh has to make excuses for RJ.

You see, at an Eggfest, a dealer or a distributor provides the cookers and then sells them at the end of the day. So, there are dozens of cookers to cook on and the dealer/distributor sells dozens of cookers. Usually nobody brings their own cookers to Eggfests except the locals for the after party. So why can't RJ do the same in Vegas? OH I FORGOT! RJ DOESN'T HAVE ANY COOKERS except the pathetic few that we are supposed to believe he and the girls use to cook on!

Besides, if RJ holds a Kfest, the girls make him look bad by bringing food from McDonalds instead of eating food cooked on RJ's cement cookers.

And just why the heck did Bobh put "LSV" after the words "Las Vegas"? The code for McCarran airport is "LAS".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: