Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Fathers Day Chow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm    

Fathers Day Chow

Quote:
Surfinsapo
Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 4:37 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Cg_cooker, I would think they would last more than a lifetime. I have just owned it around 10 years and it is like new. sorry for the confusion.
Elwood, I bought the WSM's really to take camping and to the beach since my K7 is very heavy. The Kamado should be your first choice for your house. Mine has been through some of the harshest weather here in S.Texas... Thanks for the comments....

Surfinsapo
Post Number: 152
Posted on Sunday, June 21, 2009 - 1:51 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I made bacon wrapped shrimps on the K7....Three baby backs on my WSM...

I thought that the WSM was only for camping and beach trips. If the Kamado is the first choice for the house then why is it mainly used for grilling ABT's and steaks ( Like Red in the same post) and the WSM for real BBQ at home. Surprising that there is any action at all over there today if you compare to Fathers day last year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: