Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Another long wait........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:15 am    

Another long wait........

Quote:
Snakeriveridaho
Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 3:53 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Elwood.
I don't have my Kamados yet. My check was received April first, so hopefully any time. Our favorite color was the red venetian, but you better get ready for a long wait if you order that color. Soon is I receive shipment I will let you know. We did get the gas option also. I ordered a K7 and a K3. The K7 will most likely be our primary cooker. I was swayed to get the K3 with the sale prices and money saved on shipping with the combined order.
Kirk
Why even sell red venetian then? What's Kirk gonna do when they fall off and break and he can't get replacements? He will be in the same boat as Bobh then.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 am    

"hopefully any time", LMAO!!!!!!
curly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 am    

Re: Another long wait........

Unbelievable wrote:
Quote:
Snakeriveridaho
Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 3:53 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Hi Elwood.
I don't have my Kamados yet. My check was received April first, so hopefully any time. Our favorite color was the red venetian, but you better get ready for a long wait if you order that color. Soon is I receive shipment I will let you know. We did get the gas option also. I ordered a K7 and a K3. The K7 will most likely be our primary cooker. I was swayed to get the K3 with the sale prices and money saved on shipping with the combined order.
Kirk
Why even sell red venetian then? What's Kirk gonna do when they fall off and break and he can't get replacements? He will be in the same boat as Bobh then.

He actually went the "safe...short wait" way and ordered cobalt blue. After all, it's the easiest tile to get, right Embarassed If he would have ordered that purdy red tile...it might take months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: