Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kamado Lawsuit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
metric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:48 pm    

Kamado Lawsuit

Hi All,

I am in the process of collecting information to file a lawsuit against Kamado company. My story is like any other. Kamado falling apart and none existent customer service from the company. Anyone that has any information that may help me, please send me a message or reply to this post. Has anyone filed a lawsuit and been successful in the past? Anyone know of the latest state that they are doing business in? Anyone have any sort of experience with this? I have never sued anyone in the past but this is absurd.

Thanks,
Metric
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 am    

I believe their "corporate" headquarters are listed in Las Vegas as J5 Design. This has been posted before and I'm sure some of the regulars here can dig it up for you. Good luck. It's about f*ckin' time someone went after them.
tcoliver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 pm    

I tried suing them a while back however that was when they were hiding in Mexico which made it very difficult to serve them, my lawyer and serving company tried a few times but RJ eluded them. I finally decided I was throwing good money after bad and that if I ever did get them in court I probably wouldn't see any money anyway. RJ always told me he was flat broke and had to rely on deposits just to keep going. Kind of like robbing Peter to pay Paul. I'm not sure if this is true or not since Richelle at one time told me she bought $5,000 purses, however It wasn't worth the time, money and emotional stress to keep pursuing them. Its fun to watch them squirm because of this website though. I'm really waiting for someone with a lot of disposable income to go after this scumbag just so he will stop screwing people. If you have any questions you can send me an email and maybe we can talk over the phone. I know most of the slimy details about RJ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: