Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Yet ANOTHER dissatisfied customer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:24 am    

Yet ANOTHER dissatisfied customer

Quote:
Aggiepilk
Post Number: 2

Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 11:48 pm:
I have to post here. I have been waiting for my order since December. I was told it would be 6-8 weeks. I was told in April that it would be ready in 3 weeks. I have talked to Tony several times and have been told that it will be ready in 2 weeks. I have emailed many times to sales@kamado.com and have received nothing. I don't want to hear how "there is no record of my emails". I just want my #5 or I want my deposit back. Please help!

Yes, Aggiepilk, you have to post there because that is the only way to get their attention. Not that getting their attention will do you any good. As you have seen time and time and time again, they claim that they haven't received any emails from you. Well, is Tony unable to contact Kamado too? How are they going to explain that their own customer service representative doesn't know how to send an email to Kamado?

OH WAIT!! Stupid me! They are having a sale!! They are so busy responding to all the new orders (laughing my ass off, of course) that they cannot possibly service existing orders! Aggiepilk, you are selfish for thinking you should have priority just because you have sent them your hard earned money.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 am    

Quote:
Lauraj
Post Number: 299

Posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 - 9:58 am:
Hello Aggiepilk,
Good news! Please check your email you have been sent an accurate arrival date. Thank you!

Holy Smokes, BATMAN! How in the world could anyone believe that Kamado sent this person an accurate arrival data? What a stupid thing for Laura to say.
curly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:20 am    

When...when...is it gonna be 2009 or 2010? He ordered in 2008 right? That's so cool...that he's already got an accurate date an all. That really sounds like a company I need to invest in, are they public? Can I get a few thousands shares. Maybe someone here has some they can sell me...sorry Tony, that prolly hurt Embarassed
tcoliver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:03 pm    

Yes yes please send me money for these totaly legitimate stocks bound to be worth millions as soon as that ship gets located. With all the new improvements to the concrete heap you would be crazy not to jump on this. Now its first come first served so you better HURRY!!

[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: