Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Tony Lomeli direct number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:43 pm    

Tony Lomeli direct number

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2481
Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 1:05 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
To prevent missed calls we have added Tony Lomeli's direct telephone number in San Diego. 619 488 1698. Thanks, Richard

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2482
Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 5:08 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Sorry, I forgot to mention that Tony will be available by telephone from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific, Monday through Friday.

(Message edited by richardj on May 19, 2009)

Someone should call it. I bet you get RJ trying to disguise his voice. I also doubt that anyone will ever actually speak with "Tony". Hey Bobh, maybe you can try and get your tiles again. Laughing
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:32 pm    

Dick, Tony, and Bommarito............

Quote:
Bommer
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - 5:41 pm:

Thank you Tony!

I have been trying to contact Richard for a while, but I just called and you answered so quickly, it was such a pleasure.

Thank you for handling my problem so fast! You are a big asset to Kamado....Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Thanks
Dave

Profile of DAVID BOMMARITO

Username: Bommer
Full Name: DAVID BOMMARITO
Last Logged In: May 19, 2009
Total Posts: 1
City: rochester
State/Province: mi

Notice this is the first time this guy has ever posted. I think it's just Dick up to his old tricks. But who knows? Bommarito might be a real guy? Maybe RJ answers and pretends that he's Tony. Laughing
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:23 am    

Incredibly suspicious. He has been trying to contact RJ for a while? He knows RJ's name without having been on the forum? He never thought to join the forum to ask questions? RJ's been reading this forum again.....
fraudkamado

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:51 am    

http://www.facebook.com/people/Tony-Lomeli/1623024215#/profile.php?id= 1623024215&v=info&viewas=1349703317

Maybe him? From "Tony's Tile"?

Interesting choice for a profile pic.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:12 am    

Or this guy:

Quote:
Tony lomeli in Tijuana, Mexico

25 days ago

Tumbler Corporation in Fremont, California said: We provide a 5% commission for those sales representatives on the customers that they bring in to us. We are a manufacturer and distributor of powercords. Our customer service is emphasized, you provide us the inquiry and we provide you the quotation within 24-48 hours. We offer JUST IN TIME SERVICE and a huge warehouse for inventory. We are the Sales Headquarters for Ching Cheng Wire Co. All orders route through us.

Hello
I am a sales representative who lives in Baja California Mexico
I was working with a company dedicated to ultrasonics until the beggining of this month.
I am a free agent now and I am interested on becomiming a sales rep for a company like this.
there are more than 1500 companies dedicated to manufacturing, I have contacted some of them.
I am bilingual english spanish.
I have a car, a visa to cross to USA, lap top, telephone and scanner at my small office in Tijuana Baja California Mexico
Please let me know if there is any opportunity to work for your company from here.
I can prepare quotes, I can make sales, shipments can be direct to the customers brokers and I can be paid as a commision or fix quote.

Please advise
Thank You

Sincerely
Tony Lomeli

tony.lomeli@prodigy.net.mx

http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/Sales-Representative/Sales-Representat ives-Wanted-Great-Lakes-Area-WI-MICH/t53726
The Spanker

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:22 am    

Let's play along and assume Tony exists and is still "Manager of Customer Service" as first announced in October of '06.

How does this sonofabitch still have a job? He's either too lazy or too stupid to have responded to an email in years. Nor does he know how to retrieve the messages from an overflowing answering machine.

He's been in charge of customer service for more than 2 years???? Why the Hell would any customer want to deal with someone that has been treating them like shit for years?

Unbelievable (in another thread) was right - fire the useless sonofabitch!
ToastedMorsel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 pm    

Dave is a real guy and now a Komodo Owner..

Unbelievable wrote:

Profile of DAVID BOMMARITO

Username: Bommer
Full Name: DAVID BOMMARITO

Dave is a real guy and now a Komodo Owner.. He's Bommer on the KK site too..
Here is a post with his KK with his Bentley Coupe..
Laughing Laughing

http://www.komodokamado.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3061&highlight=bentl ey
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 am    

Yeah, I remember that from a while back. So does he own both brands?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: