Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Made in the USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 pm    

Made in the USA

Quote:
Alibubba

Howdy, Richard.

Are the collars for a #9 ever going to be available?

Quote:

Richardj

Posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 9:15 pm:
Howdy, Alibubba.

I am personally going to make a special collar for your #9's in our new factory in the USA.....the best is yet to come! Regards, Richard

Hooray! They're manufacturing in their garage! Yay!

Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 am    

Yes, this is a stunning development. If he does manufacturing in his garage, maybe a neighbor can get him tossed out of the neighborhood. An actual facility might provide a target for people who owe him money.
Nemesis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:49 am    

This will be awesome, but as with any of RJs statements, you have to preface it with "if true".
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:18 am    

Don't forget this post......

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2513
Posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 4:34 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Seattlepitboss, seems you are will on the way to getting your Kamado going. I would be happy to help with some suggestions. The first easy one is the hole. I like filling this with the same high temperature formula we are now using here. Hate to say it but it has another name to add to all the "M" names....."K27".

As for the alignment of the nut, I am guessing that this might work but I certainly would not want to put too much pressure. If you need a plan "B". Use a s/s collar, there should be plenty of pictures on here or email sales@kamado.com

How could a s/s collar be a "plan B" if he isn't even making them? What good would a picture do? Is he supposed to make it himself? Is the s/s collar free? It should be since it still has a lifetime warranty. After all isn't it a factory defect. And why not put pressure on the top? I thought it was two inches thick? Then he tries to push his new or renamed K27! Sounds more like a new ski run. Funny how Seattlepitboss got inexpensive repair advice here and over there all rj does is try and sell him junk. When it comes to richard it's more like Plan B.S.! Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: