Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Showing Potential Customer Your Kamado
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:35 am    

Go to Wilmette and look at Primemeats cooker.

Keep a tight hold of your money when getting near Mr. Johnson. I was lucky and made a deposit when they were still allowed to accept credit cards so I was able to do a charge back and recover my money. They are no longer able to accept credit cards so your cash is immediately converted...
Defcon1063

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:18 am    

Very Happy Hello all.. Thanks for all the response to my questions. I do plan to attend the Eggfest in Illinois tomorrow.. While I don't make a habit of posting my number any of you may call me directly at 815.751.1587 if you are planning to atttend the Eggfest or whould just like to chat in general about the BGE or Mr. Johnson's cement grill. All the best and I hope to meet some you at the egg fest.

Paul
P.S. I do answer my phone as "Tech Support" I am on call 24/7 only I answer this phone
Defcon1063

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:45 am    

Embarassed Brain faster than hands... sorry about typo and missing word...
I do hope to see some of you tomorrow.
gladididnt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:31 pm    

Eggfest

Defcon; I may be at the Eggfest tomorrow as well, not cooking just tasteing. If I do go, I will give you a call, I will probably know most or all of the cooks there and will introduce you to them should you have any questions about BGE. Many have other brands of cookers also, except the Krapado from RJ.
You will never go back to a gas grill or a regular steel grill after you have cooked on a ceramic.
Konkrete doesn't count as ceramic.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:36 am    

How Did The Eggfest Go?S

So, how did the Eggfest go?
gladididnt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:28 pm    

Eggfest

Couldn't attend myself, and not any feedback, pic's etc on the BGE forum that I have seen. The Eggwegofest a few weeks ago was a good time, well attended and plenty of cooks.
Defcon--Got a report???
When is that Kamadofest again??
I'm saving some moldy koal for that special weekend.
kristamat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:27 pm    

Defcon1063, I really really really really really really really hope that the responses you got on this forum made you change your mind about ordering anything from RJ. I wouldn't have sent a dime if I'd found this forum before placing my order, and I hope all of our stories on this forum have convinced you that you don't want to have anything to do with RJ or his products.

Best of luck to you.

~kristamat
primeats

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:11 am    

I just got a message from Dennis, Defcon has been a customer of mine for years! Hope to see you to show you what an indispensable cooking implement the KK is. I'll be puffin' away today in front of the store,today's menu will include whole roasted chix, and low and slow ribs smoked with pecan!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: