Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

I'm so glad that I found this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:22 am    

I'm so glad that I found this forum

I just want to thank all the people that have created this website. If I didn't find this site, I would probably become another fraud victim of Kamado's annual Christmas sale. I was about to pick up the phone and give this company a call but for some reason I decided to some more research and I found this site.

Thank you!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 am    

Re: I'm so glad that I found this forum

Dino wrote:
I just want to thank all the people that have created this website. If I didn't find this site, I would probably become another fraud victim of Kamado's annual Christmas sale. I was about to pick up the phone and give this company a call but for some reason I decided to some more research and I found this site.

Thank you!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!
Great, johnson just lost some Christmas money. Evil or Very Mad Now, go get that Komodo Kamado! Very Happy
tcoliver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 am    

Dino, you are one of the smart ones, some people read this forum and still decide to send their money to RJ. Then then they learn the hard way what a crook he is. You have a lot of other options with reputable companies.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 am    

Dino wrote:
I was about to pick up the phone and give this company a call but for some reason I decided to some more research and I found this site. Thank you!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!

Congratulations, Dino! It's always gratifying to hear we helped someone.

Very Happy

There are many brands of kamado on the market, and any one of them will bring you outstanding food and years of enjoyment, minus the frustration of dealing with the Johnsons. Good luck, happy cooking.

Wink
curly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:56 am    

WILMA!!!!!!

I was just thinking of Fred Flinstone always getting locked out when he let Dino out.

Congrats!
Dino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 pm    

Unbelievable wrote:
Great, johnson just lost some Christmas money. Evil or Very Mad Now, go get that Komodo Kamado! Very Happy

I love to have the Komodo Kamado but their price is out of my budget. $2.5K is too much money for a BBQ, especially in this economic depression. I'm looking for something under $1K. Maybe I'll have to settle for the Big Green Egg or the 19" Bull Ceramic Kamado grill from Costco for $900. I don't know who make them but at least Costco have great return policy.

Thanks again.
Dino

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:05 pm    

Admin wrote:
Dino wrote:
I was about to pick up the phone and give this company a call but for some reason I decided to some more research and I found this site. Thank you!! Thank you !!! Thank you !!!

Congratulations, Dino! It's always gratifying to hear we helped someone.

Very Happy

There are many brands of kamado on the market, and any one of them will bring you outstanding food and years of enjoyment, minus the frustration of dealing with the Johnsons. Good luck, happy cooking.

Wink

Thank you so much once again. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:24 pm    

Dino, I have never seen a Bull Kamado at Costco. Do you have a link? I know of a bullsh*t kamado, but you won't be buying one of those after all. As far as the Komodo Kamado brand I was just figuring you had your heart set on something with tile. I would get a quality Big Green Egg for the thousand dollar price range. You can't go wrong. check out EggsbytheBay.com Smitty might have a deal for you. Smile
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 am    

Something that should be pointed out over and over is this:

Richard Johnson likes to say this forum is just a bunch of disgruntled customers and competitors making noise on the Internet. Ask yourself, however. Why is Kamado the only manufacturer that has a forum devoted to complaining and documenting the shady behavior of its owner? Go out on the web and pick the name of any major retailer and you can probably find a "Best Buy Sucks" or "Kroger Sucks" website. It's pretty common stuff on the web. But "ceramic" cookers? Nope, Kamado stands alone in having a group of people who are documenting its poor to non-existant service and outright fraud. That alone should be a major indication to individuals as to whether or not they should do business with Kamado.
Dino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:48 am    

Actually, it took me a while to found this forum. When I was googling for "Kamado grill", this site never came up. I believe I stumbled into this site after reading a post on comparison between Kamado & Big Green Egg.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:05 pm    

If you had googled "Kamado" without the "grill" you would have found it. I guess our Admin needs to add some search terms to the forum pages or something?
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 pm    

From what I understand google doesn't use the meta keywords...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: