Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Set your alarm clocks....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:29 pm    

Set your alarm clocks....

Quote:
Aggiepilk
Post Number: 5

Posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 12:06 pm:
I purchased a #5 with the gas option . It arrived with the burner, but no gas valve. Just a threaded nut. I have been hounding Tony, but still no valve. I need to see what a complete unit looks like so I can modify it myself. Could someone take a picture for me? Thanks!As Shipped

Richardj
Post Number: 2554

Posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 12:52 pm:
Kevin, I just checked and the valve has been sent Monday of this week in a USPS flat rate box. If you don't receive it Monday of next week, please let us know and we can give you the tracking number.

The valve is unique and I don't know of a similar gas valve.

Thanks for effort.

Aggiepilk
Post Number: 6

Posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009 - 1:12 pm:
Wow! That's better than a picture Richard! Thanks for your help!

I'd say set your alarm clocks for Tuesday to see if Aggiepilk posts that it hasn't arrived. USPS flat rate box shipped last Monday should have arrived last Wednesday or Thursday. It isn't there, eh? Hmmm...
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:27 am    

Re: Set your alarm clocks....

fishtail-99 wrote:
...It isn't there, eh? Hmmm...

Aggiepilk
Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, December 27, 2009 - 7:34 am: wrote:

It was in the mailbox on Saturday along with some M63! Thank you very much Richard and Company!

So, Fishy, do you want your crow cooked direct or indirect? Razz

RJ 1
Fishtail 0
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 pm    

No way he mailed it Monday and it took until Saturday with Priority Mail. I'll give him 1/2 for having mailed it at all, though.

Of course, that assumes that Aggiepilk is not RJ in disguise.

Christ, next thing you know, Snakeriveridaho will be posting about his cookers arriving!
Nerka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
next thing you know, Snakeriveridaho will be posting about his cookers arriving!

What are the odds of that happening?
Gerard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:50 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
No way he mailed it Monday and it took until Saturday with Priority Mail.

Regardless, he obviously mailed it before your epic fail of a post and even before Aggiepilk complained on their forum.

Have we taught you nothing? Rolling Eyes
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 pm    

How long must one wait for delivery?

http://www.kamado.com/discus/messages/1/64229.html
Quote:
Aggiepilk
Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - 11:48 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have to post here. I have been waiting for my order since December. I was told it would be 6-8 weeks. I was told in April that it would be ready in 3 weeks. I have talked to Tony several times and have been told that it will be ready in 2 weeks. I have emailed many times to sales@kamado.com and have received nothing. I don't want to hear how "there is no record of my emails". I just want my #5 or I want my deposit back. Please help!
It did take nine months to get his #5 and twelve to get his gas option. It should have come with his cooker, Not three months later. Johnson should be behind bars. Not breakfast bars.

Humbug!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:02 pm    

Almost New #5 For Sale in Houston

Quote:
Aggiepilk
Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - 11:10 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I just found out today that I am being transferred overseas for 4 years. I have an almost new (Oct 2009), Terra Cotta Blue #5 for sale that has only been used 3 times. It has the natural gas option with Lumpsaver, SS Upper Bracket, SS Upper Bracket Grill, SS Lower Bracket, 15" Baking Stone/Heat Deflector, Custom Hunter Green Sumbrella Cover by Johnnyboy, and 11 boxes of Kamado Extruded Coconut.

You can contact me at kevinlpilkington@yahoo.com if you are interested.
Interesting, it looks more like he is trying to jump ship. It sounds like the m63 and gas attachment didn't work out. He just sounds like another good guy who has grown tired of johnson's games. Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:53 am    

Yeah. Makes you wonder. Is he going to sell everything else he owns because he is going overseas? He just struggled how long to get this cooker delivered? Why wouldn't he put it in storage with other stuff?
kristamat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 am    

No to be a party pooper or anything, but 4 years worth of storage adds up to a lot of money. Most people I know who get long term expat assignments sell just about everything because it's very expensive to store your stuff while you're gone, very expensive to ship it overseas and back at the end of the assignment, and you may not be coming back to the same US location you left when you took the expat assignment. My ex went from Texas to Saudi Arabia to Norway in the 80's, so he was gone for several years and bought new stuff when he returned. Expats are quite well paid, so the guy selling his POSK can probably return and buy a suite of the KK's and still retire early.

~k.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 am    

Krista, this kamado is in Houston. It could be a good opportunity for you if the price is right. Smile
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:38 am    

I'd assume that if your company is moving you overseas, they'd pay for storage of your things back home. My company paid your mortgage so you could keep your house, as well as a monthly maintenance fee. I guess it does depend...
curly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:38 pm    

fishtail-99 wrote:
I'd assume that if your company is moving you overseas, they'd pay for storage of your things back home. My company paid your mortgage so you could keep your house, as well as a monthly maintenance fee. I guess it does depend...

Most companies won't even pay for your relocation now days.

Updated: Well, I can't honestly say 'most', how about 'many'.
kristamat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:19 am    

Thanks for that suggestion, Unbelievable, but I think I'll just chalk up my loss to bad luck and keep using my Webber until I can buy a BGE. From what I've learned, if I were to get a new or used POSK I'd have to also become a tile setter, Portland cement crack fixer, MD63 (or whatever that stuff is called) aficionado, etc. when really all I want to do is have a beer and grill a steak. Probably makes me a party pooper, but I'll wear that crown with dignity!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: