Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Fun with Tiles
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saunka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:51 pm    

Gerard wrote:
tcoliver wrote:
...You'll never get Richard to send you new parts anyway.

Yeah, I don't know what his relationship with RJ was before he posted here, but I would say he's pretty muchly burned all his bridges with the Kompany today. Cool

The Kompany and their forum regulars may pretend this forum doesn't exist, but I guarantee you it's being followed. And I betcha they know that Chaz has shown up here.

So the big question is, with so many skeletons in the closet... who will show up next???

I'm from the old place. I'm here now. I just wish the Richard bashing (while justifable) would be kept to the barest of minimums. It looks as though this is a superior cooker in many ways. It should speak for itself.
tcoliver1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:05 pm    

Saunka, This thread was put here so we could all vent our frustrations with RJ and if people want to read they can and if they don't they can avoid this thread. Hopefully the rest of the forum will be RJ bashing free. Then again its so easy and like you say justifiable. Since I have been on this forum I have learned of 8 to 10 people who have been taken by RJ in one way or another. Some are like Chaz who don't want to bash RJ because he has told them to hold their tongue and they hold out hope that they will get him to live up to his many broken promises. Some, like me, have seen the light and know he will never change his ways. His con games date back at least 7 or 8 years and thats only the ones who have come forward. Who knows how many others there were in the early 60's when he started. Unfortunately RJ is in denial, just like an alcoholic if you don't believe you have a problem you can't be cured.
Gerard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:09 pm    

Saunka

My therapist says another month or two or being a raving lunatic on this board and they'll give me back my spoon.
Saunka

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:51 pm    

The only reason I mentioned it is because the K board is poisoned beyond the point of redemption. I remember when they used to address support concerns there directly and now they merely delete them. You are right, there's a lot of denial going on...I just hope that Dennis and his fans here don't make this place just the bizarro version of that place.

Honestly, the less badmouthing there is of the other ceramic cookers (even Richard's), the more success I see for Komodo Kamado over time. Rise above it. I've read of your situation TColiver and feel horrible for what he's put you through. But the a forum with a very positive vibe is going to do much more for KK's than people talking bad of Richard.

And just to end this on an even more positive note...Dennis, you should really look at doing some advertisng through Google's AdWords program. I work for a small software company in Central Illinois and it has brought us customers all over the world. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about it...I'll try to find some answers for you.
Porkchop1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:17 pm    

I’d like to chime in here.

We all have our stories. We’ve all got them down for others to see. Personally, I’ve been feeling too enthused about the KK I’ll be ordering, and the state of "ceramic fandom" overall, to waste too much more time beating a dead horse. I’ve said my piece, and it will remain on my website for those who are doing research on the company.

As I’ve already said, given certain caveats, the mexi-K will do what the BGE does, etc. I don't believe it is as durable as I was once led to believe, and I already know that promises made by that company are not worth much.

THAT BEING SAID, I do foresee a bit of a mexi-K diaspora. what about those folks that got units the year after I did? will they be having problems next year? will they go thru the same difficulties and have nowhere to turn? If they see that they can come here and know that they aren't alone, good! If they see that they can also post what happened to them and be heard, good!

airing beef for the sake of getting the truth out there; good. airing beef for the sake of needing some closure or whatever; fine. constantly looking for an opportunity to slam the product; unnecessary. unfortunately, others who have been similarly duped will have their stories to add, in time.

this space is necessary as a future outlet for those individuals. and as a mounting source of anecdotal evidence that the mexi-K company is not the trustworthy organization it purports itself to be.

these threads will remain to be seen by others without us unnecessarily adding to it for the sake of tearing down an organization that is doing so fairly quickly all by itself.

personal stories from several individuals will manifest a certain weight of proof against the company that has treated many of us ill. I guess we all just need to judge ourselves before posting here; will it help further reveal the lies, or will it just seem petty? am I getting something off my chest to feel better, or am I just feeding my own bitterness? several jabs or attacks from just one person just ends up looking like a grudge. hmm, I wonder how I know that... Embarassed

I don't bear any grudge. I’m just taking my business elsewhere and doing my bit to forewarn others I see taking the path I once walked.
Chaz, if you are ready to emerge from your self-imposed gag order, I would love to add your story to my website, per some email you sent me at an earlier time. can I go ahead, or should I wait some more?
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:49 am    

True Enough

I have to agree with Saunka for the most part. I don't think Dennis' board should be about Mexi-K problems. That's why I am glad Dennis separated this thread from the rest of the forum. I wouldn't be unhappy if he eradicated this thread altogether, really, as his cookers CAN stand on their own merits. At least as far as I can tell from reading all the material here.

In the mean time, it IS nice to be able to express my dissatisfaction about my inability to get customer service without being deleted. Don't even get me started on my inability to collect on 8 remaining kamados that were promised me. I suppose at some point you just have to write it off and move on, which is what I guess I am doing here now.

And if Dennis decides to close this thread... I'm all for it. I've had my say.

Smile
Curly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:06 am    

I'm with PorkChop and believe that there are plenty of people that really need to hear the truth, and were not allowed to hear it on the other forum. I've learned a whole lot about how dishonest Richard really has been over here. He owes you 8 K's....dang man, that hurts, I think he owes Tcoliver $50,000. No telling what other stories may come out. He doesn't owe me anything really, he just never would satisfy a friend of mine who had a CS problem. Well, maybe he owes me a friend Laughing

People will be able to get it off their chest in this thread, and those that are sick of hearing about (I may get there) will easily be able to avoid the thread. If someone starts complaining about mexi-k or RJ on the wrong thread, it can be moved over here out of the way.

I say hear em out. I can't wait to hear some of the stuff as the others come over. Wait til Allenz has enough....wonder what he's owed? Crying or Very sad

But those who have already 'aired out' can just not add any more coals to the fire to stoke it up anymore. Who knows, this thread may save people from having to go through what some of ya'll have gone through.
Charlie Brown

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:35 am    

Yeah, I was promised ten kamados for my efforts on the website/forum. He delivered two, which are very nice and have held up exceedingly well. I gave them away as gifts. The rest of them? Who knows. I was told, originally, that they would be delivered, in time, when possible, and not to ask. That was... six years ago? At least I am not out any money, personally (aside from my currently out-of-commission K which I got at a discount). All I lost was my time, so it's much easier to cope. I can't imagine the troubles others have had to suffer.

Sad
Curly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:44 am    

This is where the internet shines. When we can get the legitimate info about a company we want to do business with. If this thread would have been here when I bgt, I'd have an egg now....and so would some of these other folks. (There were no KK's back then Laughing )

So, if it's used right, it'll do good, not bad. All we have to do is what you are suggesting, get it off your chest and let it go. But the other's deserve to get it off their chest too.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: