Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Johnson's still at it

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tobinardo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm    

Johnson's still at it

I stumbled upon Kamado in preparation to order a Big Green Egg, I saw the Johnson tiled kamado and thought they look cool, they're made with stainless and last a lifetime. Hey they're even having a spring 2010 sale. I put in an inquiry and was contacted by Richelle ( extremely nice lady) and she recommended the necessary option etc. Told me that a new shipment was on the way and the only way I could be guaranteed one of them was to send a cashiers check to their Las Vegas office. I did and now a two weeks after they sent me a fake Bll of Lading, they won't answer phones or emails. Sound familiar? Now I'm looking at filing with the local police fraud depts. in both locations and maybe flying there myself and just take one. Any help from the rest of you? I wish I would have googled them prior to ordering. Thanks
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:19 pm    

Yep, that's pretty much the norm. They have no shame. Now they are just straight up stealing with no intent to distribute. I hope you recover your money somehow. Please keep us posted.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm    

Re: Johnson's still at it

tobinardo wrote:
Told me that a new shipment was on the way and the only way I could be guaranteed one of them was to send a cashiers check to their Las Vegas office. I did and now a two weeks after they sent me a fake Bll of Lading, they won't answer phones or emails. Sound familiar?

What I find very interesting about this is that, supposedly, all manufacturing has been moved back to the good 'ol USA now. So what kind of "shipment" are they awaiting?

Confused

Thank you for that report!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: