Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Number Two flea market

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm    

Number Two flea market

Quote:
#7 For Sale: Fort Collins CO

Moku9
Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 9:08 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I'm moving and can't take my beloved #7 with me. It's green tile and does need some tiles replaced. I have the needed tiles and the grout. Also has the flat wheeled cart, lower rack and the upper rack. Includes a couple bags of lump!

Make an offer.....

These guys post there and act like it's a sacrifice. I think he just wants to off that thing before all of the tiles fall off. Notice how he says
"make an offer".

Like the title Curly? Wink

Update: Here it is for an asking $300.

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/app/1667191629.html

Quote:

one beloved #7 size Kamado Ceramic Grill - $300
The Original 1960's Designers Ceramic Barbecue Grill

•The Kamado Barbecue is a beautiful alternative to all other charcoal, gas and electric grills!•Use wood, charcoal, gas, or electricity to cook fantastic BBQ meals.•The Kamado excels as a charcoal grill, a gas grill, or a combination of both.•Use your Kamado as a smoker, grill, or oven. Enjoy the flavor of charcoal cooking with the convenience of propane, natural gas, or electricity.•Food smoked, broiled, or baked in our original ceramic Kamado has always tasted different and better. For sale: one beloved #7 size Kamado Ceramic Grill in green tile. Mine is the charcoal only, but can be modified to use elect./gas. Approximately 8 years old and in need of some tile work (I tried to replace some loose tiles and found out I know nothing about tiling). I do have the tiles and the grout for you and these are included in the price. Includes a bag of ‘lump charcoal’ (much) better than briquettes! Includes [see web site] lump-saver, stainless grill, stainless lower rack, stainless upper rack and the wheeled flat cart. That’s 3 levels of cooking surface or 2 with a drip pan and the wheels make moving this 400lb beast easy.

These wonderful and unique inventions will cook from 100F from jerky to 1000F for flash cooking. Flash cooking produces the best steak you’ve ever had and does it in about 8 minutes! A full load of lump charcoal will run for 24 hours on low and all you have to do is shut off the air flow to have fuel ready for the next cook.

I’m moving to a place that has a Kamado and so I won’t need this one anytime soon. It should go to a good home where it will be loved and cared for instead of just parking it in storage.

I won’t be willing to part with this for a few weeks, but you can come by and check it out before that. Serious inquiries only please!

I thought it would be there. Wink
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:48 pm    

Moving to a place that already has one? What a prison? A home for the mentally infirm? I don't get it....
curly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 am    

Yeah, a fitting title for a pile of number two. Laughing
kdbrink

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:38 pm    

Are all the tiles missing from the top damper?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: