Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Screwed in California

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elkhorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 am    

Screwed in California

Same old story: I purchased and Kamado failed to deliver. I sent a check representing a 50% downnpayment on a model #7 on September 1. Was told delivery would occcur in December. NOT! Have subsequently sent them a certified letter demanding a refund. No response. Have filed a USPS wire fruad complaint, and am in the process of filing a complaint with the Nevavda AG's office, and a Nevada field office of the FBI. Next week, I'll file a complaint with the FTC, and the California AG's office. Has anyone talked with the District Attorney's office in San Diego? This might be a path to include the California employees in a fraud complaint. Let me know.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:22 pm    

Wow! Sounds like you are about as prepared as anyone to pursue this fraud. I hope it works out and RJ is prevented from continuing his behavior. Good luck!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Rip-Off Reports All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: