Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Bix, Bix, Bix.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:45 am    

Bix, Bix, Bix.....

Quote:

Bixmeister
Post Number: 260

Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 6:50 am:
I have been trying to order M63D for a couple of weeks now with limited success. I have an invoice for the amount but I haven't been able to pay for the M63D using the phone. In the meantime I got all the other things for tile repair on my k7-Oyster Blue pool tiles, thinset, grout etc. I also ordered 3 appliances from Sears on a rebate program and have them installed. All these things took place after I requested M63D.

I still haven't gotten my M63D. Are others having similar problems? Is Kamado having a problem doing orders? Feedback and suggestions are welcome. I have a k7 with almost every accessory. I want to be able to use my Kamado this summer. My Kamado has lost tiles in sheets and I wish to do a tile job to make it look great again. The M63D will help fortify the inside. I have hairline cracks beneath the areas where tiles came off.

Bix

He's been a member for 6 years and he is only now figuring out that there might be something wrong here?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 am    

Quote:
"I also ordered 3 appliances from Sears on a rebate program and have them installed. All these things took place after I requested M63D."

Is Bix trying to imply they are slow? How dare he! His days are numbered. We should be hearing from him real soon. Wink
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:46 am    

Update

Bixmeister's post has been deleted and I would bet he has too.
curly

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:10 am    

We need pics of that disaster in our galary Rolling Eyes
thehandler77

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:51 pm    

There's no such thing as M63D. I tried for several months to get those people to ship me a batch of M63D and a set of bands I had ordered.
That ended up being being my last straw that finally got me banned from the site. They either don't care or they must all be in jail or rehab or something. Who knows why they even dare to put on a charade of being in business. It makes no sense.
Runswithscissors

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:32 pm    

Phone service...

Does anyone else laugh when they see the phone service hours listed on the Krapado web site? Laughing
primeats

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:50 pm    

Not banned yet!

Bixmeister
Post Number: 261

Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 12:36 pm: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
I ordered M63D, 12 pounds. I have been charged for it on my charge card, but I have not received the M63D as of yet. I don't even know if it has been shipped. I am trying to repair my K7 that has lost many tiles and has fine cracks beneath where the tiles come off. When I inquired about how much M63D I needed I was told 12 pounds by Richelle when I was finally able to get a reply. I have been trying hard to find out if my M63D has been shipped. I have called emailed several times to no avail. Richard I hope you read this.

Bix

Well, he may read it here! I think he pays more attention to this forum than his own!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:12 pm    

He's my next bet in the dead pool

That last post should put him over. Shame on Bix. Wink
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:23 am    

Quote:
Bixmeister
Post Number: 262

Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 10:24 am:
I am still waiting for my M63D or a tracking #. Since I ordered the M63D from Nevada-one state away, I have ordered and have installed 3 major appliances, had a new cabinet built from scratch, had a gas line reconfigured as well as dryer vent relocated into outside wall. My refrigerator had a dent so I had it replaced. I filled out around 5 rebate forms from separate entities and programs. I got all the materials including Oyster Blue tiles in preparatation for the retiling job on my K7. All these things were accomplished within the time of my M63D order which still hasn't arrived.

I also ordered an Apple Macbook Pro laptop computer that had to be built up to my specifications for my daughter's graduation present for completion of the MBA program at UCLA. I ordered a camera from the East Coast for my son-in-law as a 5 year anniversary gift.

All the aforementioned were ordered and received after the M63D order.ordered and received

Richard, please acknowledge!

Wow! Bixmeister lives to post another day! Will this be the one that gets him banned?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:22 am    

RJ's Twin wrote:

Quote:
Sorry about the wait bix, as we have been so busy taking orders from our Spring Sale. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation and all of the other improvements around the house. I personally sent your order overnight priority mail and it will be there this afternoon. You are a long time valued kustomer and part of the family. I threw in some extra tiles and a couple boxes of our new K extruded, the best ever. If we don't hear back we will assume that you received the order and are very satisfied with the results.

Regards

Pssst Alan, ban Bixmeister!
curly

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:13 am    

How about some pix Bix.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm    

Bix has had about enough.............

Quote:
Bixmeister
Post Number: 263
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 3:16 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I am still waiting for life at Kamado. I was told my order,M63D shipped on 5-3-2010 and today is 5-14-2010. UPS says 4-5 business days. This is way over and is one state away. I have received packages quicker from the East Coast to San Diego.

Send me a carrier tracking # and name of carrier, Please!
Move on Bix. Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:02 pm    

It's a shame that people have to actually experience the fraud to learn their lesson, when all they had to do was come here.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: