Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Kracked! .......................The movie!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:31 pm    

Kracked! .......................The movie!!!!

Bone chilling! It will keep you on the edge of your seat! Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0prKSZP1yk
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 am    

Simply amazing. No other brand exhibits this type of failure and no other brand exhibits any type of failure with this frequency. Buyer's beware. YOu have now seen it in a video. RJ's kookers krack.

Did you see that RJ says "we usually just ship the M63D"? They won't ship it in a timely fashion to people who have PAID for it, so what makes RJ think his sales and service group will ship if for free? (Remember RJ is mainly in the production side, LMFAO....) Are there any documented occurrences of RJ actually sending out any M63D to a customer as the result of a warrantee claim?
Gerard

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:16 pm    

Oh how I wish someone had posted a video like that several years ago. Now the company doesn't care cause they've pretty much stopped pretending to be viable.

Guess the website only remains in the hopes that someone sends a check without even googling the term, "kamado."

CyberDarwinism at its best.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:30 pm    

It's amazing that anyone would be satisfied with simply coating the inside of the cooker with a thin layer of some gunk RJ sends you, when the crack goes all the way through the cooker! He could probably lift the part above the crack right off the lower part. Is he suppose to take all the tiles off and coat the outside too? Rosscoe needs to demand his money back or a new cooker.
Capt. Bob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:41 pm    

The rest of the story

Yeah, this was my video and my K5. I actually got an email from Richelle asking to verify the information on my invoice. I confirmed and a few days later actually got the M63D in the mail. That was kind of weird. They put about 5-10 pounds of this white powder in a tall kitchen trash bag and sort of tied a knot in it before placing it in a postal box with a .pdf of how to apply it. I guess I should be thankful that I finally got a response. I had tried numerous times ...well you know the story.

I didn't figure that I would hear from him so I picked up some Rutland's refractory cement and did pretty much the same thing to repair the crack. I will use his m63d to try to reset the tiles. They didn't provide any grout so I got to shell out $11 at Lowe's so I can re-grout the entire thing. And I get to do ALL OF THIS WORK MYSELF!!! Now that's a lifetime warranty folks.

Also, after RJ deleted my video link, I noticed that he suspended my account. I emailed he and Richelle to ask them to explain their actions. I even emailed Alan Z. I don't suspect I'll ever hear from them. Fortunately, I can buy BGE accessories at my local ACE hardware that will work on my K5. In the meantime, I'm using a Weber 22.5". A lot cheaper and does pretty darned good!!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:36 pm    

Welcome Captain Bob!

Or Rosscoe? Thanks for the video, and please keep it there. I hope some of the information here might be a help to you. Very Happy
Firemonkey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:15 pm    

Damn, why didnt I think of that!

I will make a similar video of my #5 next week, and post it in response Razz
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:07 pm    

Firemonkey wrote:
Damn, why didnt I think of that!

I will make a similar video of my #5 next week, and post it in response Razz

I can't wait. Cool
curly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:59 am    

Re: The rest of the story

Capt. Bob wrote:
Yeah, this was my video and my K5. I actually got an email from Richelle asking to verify the information on my invoice. I confirmed and a few days later actually got the M63D in the mail. That was kind of weird. They put about 5-10 pounds of this white powder in a tall kitchen trash bag and sort of tied a knot in it before placing it in a postal box with a .pdf of how to apply it. I guess I should be thankful that I finally got a response. I had tried numerous times ...well you know the story.

I didn't figure that I would hear from him so I picked up some Rutland's refractory cement and did pretty much the same thing to repair the crack. I will use his m63d to try to reset the tiles. They didn't provide any grout so I got to shell out $11 at Lowe's so I can re-grout the entire thing. And I get to do ALL OF THIS WORK MYSELF!!! Now that's a lifetime warranty folks.

Also, after RJ deleted my video link, I noticed that he suspended my account. I emailed he and Richelle to ask them to explain their actions. I even emailed Alan Z. I don't suspect I'll ever hear from them. Fortunately, I can buy BGE accessories at my local ACE hardware that will work on my K5. In the meantime, I'm using a Weber 22.5". A lot cheaper and does pretty darned good!!

If you can get back onto the K forum you may sell that stuff for $1000 a lb...it is very desired over there Rolling Eyes
Capt. Bob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:25 pm    

Repair completed

I finished repairing my K5. I have a really nice photo of my new cover that I'm sure you all will enjoy. How do I post it here?
Capt. Bob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:33 pm    

Video of completed repair

Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:38 pm    

Hey Captain, I can't wait to see the repairs. I hope you will be able to kook on it since you probably couldn't sell it. Go to Image Shack and upload it, then copy and paste the forum link. That should work.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 pm    

Here's the link to his video of the repair

http://www.youtube.com/user/19rosscoe61#p/a/u/0/1_JNWxJLULo

Looks like you did a great job! Shame that you had to go through that, but nice job!
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:49 pm    

Kracked Number Two!!!!!! The Sequel..........

Thanks for finding it Fishtail.

I think it was better than the first! I give it two thumbs up!

Good work Captain Bob! Wink
Barry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:07 am    

I cannot believe you got a response let alone some material to affect a repair. I still have not even got approval to sign up to their forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Hall of Shame All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: