Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Class Action Lawsuit Inquiry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:35 pm    

Class Action Lawsuit Inquiry

Hello......I recently had my Kamado (which I have had less than 2 yrs) dome crack straight through with only routine use. I have emailed RJ and Kamado multiple times and after their initial email acknowledging that their inferior formula is why this happened and they would replace it they have ignored every email and phone inquiry I have made.

In light of them not standing by their promise or their warranty I am writing to see if there is anyone from the state of Illinois with a similar issue? If so I have access to start a class action lawsuit inquiry but I need someone else from Illinois in order to start this inquiry.

Once we have another person from illinois who Kamado failed to honor their product or warranty this class action can be opened up to the entire country.

If you are from Illinois please either reply to this post or send me a private message. I am new to this forum and wish I had found it 2 yrs ago but I will check back frequently.

Thank you
GMetz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:44 pm    

It has to be from Illinois? I am still trying to get my money back because I haven't even received a product! It has been 12 months now! I have written to BBB, Attorney General, even filed an FBI fraud report against them. So far, nothing has happened. But I have no intention of leaving this alone...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: