Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Why not in jail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scruze

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:53 pm    

Why not in jail

Hi gang new here but believe I have read everything on both sites Kamado website, and this one. I was enticed by running across it on the internet so i did some searching. Day 1 i sent every freind to the site to comment on my purchase idea, then day 2 went to forums because i never was contacted and was wondering if the company was still in business, the website looks horrible and is outdated, cost during summer sale is very appealing so hell why not. day 3 at this point i have found this site , frankly THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. yes you absolutly killed my desire to own a KAMADO. Everything I mean everythread on sites been read, seen hundreds of complaints, We are talking felony theft, Who doesnt take credit cards, who doesnt sell parts to clients. Bad Bad Bad Blah. so Here is the question just making some basic notes You have about 250 members on this forum that got screwed, tons of guest dailty that got screwed and dont want to admit it. Why is this guy not in jail? Who is too busy to take an order for product , client is there to spend money. They will take it after a couple of days call back if lucky response and want cashiers check . sorry to use foul language inthis forum and forgive me for my honesty but WTF? Then you have your deposit paid and silent treatment? WTF I have found post stating people havent recieved product in 2 years. WTF. These are all huge business model errors and cause me to ask myself how it is possible for one to remain in business legally with out being thrown in jail. Wow WTF and then still doing the same thing. This astounds me. you would figure ok maybe a few ticked on clients, ok you cant make everyone happy, but to literally witness an absolute revolt. Im so impressed to see how much i learned about this company. This is team work by getting screwed royally by the same person is your common unity. The wonderful thing is you love you kamados if its not falling to pieces, you want another one, your begging and pleading for them to get it together. Why isnt this guy in jail? WTF sorry im just beside myself, awe , shock, This is the perfect sting operation for some tv show or fed investigation.Ok he they or whom ever is breaking federal laws. Why cant you get him. Wow im ranting im sorry this is an emotional vent of a comprehensive self conducted investigation to a potential purchase. Again Thank you Kamado Forum. Ive learned so much I think i may try to build my own in the back yard. I know one thing Portland and ash is definatly not the choice materials. I would like also to take my hat off to Komodo Kamado, very nice updated KK and your really loving on your clients and they are loving you. They make a product which can be three times the cost and he is selling the product. He is shipping them ,producing them ,backing them. Wow automatic clients good great business model , I may purchase one you never know needs to be more affordable im sorry but if he can swap one for warranty that has a cost of its own, and a good business has to run properly and um ship orders. ok recap to remember from me, Why isnt RJ in Jail? WTF???. Boys and girls this is not how to run a business, Enron Failed and the ponzi scheme RJ has to go down. Why isnt he in Jail?? Unity of the forum is amazing and is to be respected. KK Great product I hope you set the world on fire only low and slow. and finally Friends dont let friends use Portland. I have said my piece oh and if KK wants to throw me a deal on a unit. Sold American without a doubt. RJ and the band of theives is a crooked operation. When he dies Ill bet they have to screw him into the ground to bury him. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:44 pm    

Re: Why not in jail

scruze wrote:
Why is this guy not in jail?

I ask myself the same thing all the time.

Razz
tcoliver

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:01 am    

We all do, you hear it all the time though,sleezy scumbags screwing people and getting away with it. Problem is noone has the time or money to really pursue him and so he lives on. In my case I feel you can't get blood from a stone. Luckily people like you find this site and learn the truth, that brings some sort of satisfaction.
bdonson

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:24 am    

I wonder

Out of morbid curiosity I checked the mod list on RJ's forum and the only one besides the Johnson's and Tony who have logged in recently is Alan Zenreich. I wonder what his story is. I wonder why he hangs with such obvious crooks, thieves and frauds. He must have a finger or two in the Johnson's criminal pie or else why would he associate with them.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:38 pm    

We have wondered about that a long time. He's been a fanboy all along and has run their forum for them. We wonder if he was given "stock" and now just does it so he doesn't have to embarrass himself by telling RJ goodbye.
GMetz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:55 pm    

Does Nevada or anywhere that you guys are, have something like what we have in the Washington DC area - '7 on Your Side'? Channel 7 is a news station that works on behalf of the community, when someone is ripped off by a local business or has an issue with some local organization. What happens is a person writes into the news station and they investigate and publicize the business and its practices - is this something that could be done? Call the TV stations in the Nevada area? We would need someone who knows the local area to do this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: