Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

No new posts on the Kamado website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedFred

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:01 pm    

No new posts on the Kamado website

I've been following this forum for some time now since I realized that something was awry in Kamadoville. All of the complaints that seem to never be appropriately resolved caused my radar to go off. Upon doing a google on Kamado+fraud, I found this site. Man were my eyes opened!

But just for everyone's info, I've been monitoring the Kamado site every day for the past few weeks and the last post on the site is on 9/15/10. They must be kicking all subsequent posts off. There are not even any new posts from the still faithful.

I own 3 of the older (hopefully better Kamados). At least, mine were not made in Mexico.

I wonder if RJ devolved into a shyster due to the business becoming overwhelming OR was he always a shyster but was able for a while to deliver a respectable product?

Anyway, if he had beat me out of the amounts of money that some on this forum claim, I would make it my goal in life to find him and see him locked up. Money and private investigators can make things happen.

For now, that's my 2 cents.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:33 pm    

RJ was definitely a thief BEFORE he started the Kamado company. He stole the racing yacht Nam Sang and sank it due to his poor sailing skills. In the process of sinking it, he did $120,000 in damage to a railroad bridge and was ordered to pay for it. He started Kamado in order to try to raise/steal the money to pay the judgement.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:06 pm    

Here Here!

fishtail-99 wrote:
RJ was definitely a thief BEFORE he started the Kamado company. He stole the racing yacht Nam Sang and sank it due to his poor sailing skills. In the process of sinking it, he did $120,000 in damage to a railroad bridge and was ordered to pay for it. He started Kamado in order to try to raise/steal the money to pay the judgement.
He's always been a thief.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:33 am    

Makes you wonder why he didn't steal one of those jets he allegedly flew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: