Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Alibubba and his new collar....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:33 pm    

Alibubba and his new collar....

Quote:

Alibubba
Post Number: 281

Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 2:32 pm:
I had tried everything on my #9 with a stuck damper. I've received a collar (Thanks, Richard!) and now need to cut the spider to remove the damper & install the collar. Any suggestions on how I might accomplish the cutting? The damper is stuck open about 1 inch. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Questions about where RJ got a collar to send him aside, now WTF does he do? He can't get the old rusty POS top off. And if the old top and screw are rusted into the old spider, how is he going to screw the top into the new damper without a new threaded rod? Oh deary me. RJ's "fix" doesn't work so well, does it? And of course, why is the customer even having to do this in the first place? Oh deary deary me.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:39 pm    

Good catch Fishtail

Fishtail wrote:
Quote:

And of course, why is the customer even having to do this in the first place?
Because he's a "K"ook! I would just love to see how well his POSK has served him this season. I bet it's a week away from becoming a bag of Pringles. Just wait until he breaks off the neck from trying to put the new collar on.
Oh mercy me!!!!!!!Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: