Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Mass defections!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares
View previous topic :: View next topic  
primeats

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:44 am    

Mass defections!

Quote:
Casey
Post Number: 39

Posted on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 2:39 pm:

Happy Presidents Day everyone!

Bixmeister, are you ordering an Electric Kamado #3? A while back there was mention of a new forum built around the Electric Kamado. It might be best to wait for that. I am because I have some questions before I pull the trigger. Maybe Richard will update us soon. Case

______________________________________________________________________ _________________

Bixmeister
Post Number: 274

Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 3:19 pm:

Casey, I am waiting for a reply from Richard regarding a private matter concerning Kamados.

Bixmeister
______________________________________________________________________ _________________

Kamado_komando
Associate Member
Post Number: 14

Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 5:08 pm:

The lack of follow through on taking orders is something I'm afraid will be reflected in slow follow through on shipping product. I've called and left messages twice and sent off an e-mail. If there is no attempt by Kamado to contact me by tomorrow, I'm done with you.

Casey
Post Number: 40

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 12:17 pm:

My apologies Bixmeister, I just figure a "private matter" would probably be better handled in a private place. You would be better off just emailing customer service. Case

Thepidler
Post Number: 450

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 4:03 pm:

C'mon Case - he's tried. We all have. May as well accept and get on with it.

My Kamado is an excellent tool. I maintain it and consider it 'as is' and lucky I got it. You can read all through these threads about people who have tried to get Kamados and parts for quite some time. Some even claim to have lost money. Don't know that I doubt them. I never have - but a goat sure smells like a goat..

So, I maintain mine as well as try to help anyone I can. Love my K - really wish Richard would sell Kamado to someone who could take Kamado to the next level. He had a good thing going 10 years ago...

Cheers all - poppin the top on a cold one and kookin' a T-bone tonight!!

Kamado_komando
Associate Member
Post Number: 15

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 5:55 pm:

Well, the deadline I gave them to contact me has come and gone. I am done with Kamado. Any repairs I can handle. The lump I will be getting elsewhere from now on.

With customer service as crappy as this, I am moving on, as it's obvious these folks do not have their collective $hit together.

Hasta!

Thepidler
Post Number: 453

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 6:27 pm:

See ya KK - there are some other places to get Extruded Coconut Charcoal. I'm sure you know that...

Rockdawg
Post Number: 173

Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 7:44 pm:

I loved the ECC for very long cooks in the original formulation. I hear that Richard has gone back to that old high density formulation lately, but I have a half dozen boxes for that brisket or big butt kook... Since Wally World in Norcal has gone towards stocking Royal Oak year round I'm happy with that with only slight detours for 20+ hr kooks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Customer Service Nightmares All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: