Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

A 2'fer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Spanker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:29 pm    

A 2'fer

Two disgruntled Kustomers independently post within 31 min:

Quote:

Krista
Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 5:36 pm:
Hello,
We did receive the thermometer in the mail.
We have NOT received the burner control knob for the gas retrofit. We have the gas line ready, but we can't install or use the gas ignition until we receive the burner control knob. PLEASE ADVISE. Very frustrating!
We are also waiting on our accessories promised to us.
Krista

Quote:

Greg
Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 - 5:05 pm:
Hello Richard and Kamado staff, I'm hoping that you can help me complete my order. I've attached my invoice from November (No. 10374) for reference. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to reach you. I've tried leaving messages and sending email to sales @kamado.com So far leaving you messages here works the best - sorry, I know this isn't the right place.
invoice
invoice.pdf (77.1 k)

They really need to be a bit more reasonable. One has been waiting 6 mos but the other has been waiting only 4 months! If you don't get a reply after repeated emails, JUST KEEP EMAILING!!!!

Duh.
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:45 am    

And another...

Quote:
Missing LP valve and hose

Soccerbmw
Post Number: 1

Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 9:50 am: Edit Post Print Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Just got my #7 in January "after a 8 month wait" and did not get the LP valve or the hose with my gas burner option. Richard has not called me back or return any of my emails. So could someone tell me where i could purchase the valve at or what kind of valve and hose it even is.

Thanks

Unbelievable

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 am    

This is the best way to get a hold of Richard.......

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2463
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009 - 10:57 am:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Soccerbmw, we finally received our unique burner control valves. We do not make them and are specially made. You should receive your valve and knob in a few days.

Gas hoses and regulators are available just about everywhere. The regulators and fittings are all standard and hoses can be purchased at any length or connected together for hiding the tank some distance from the Kamado. Regular gas barbeque hoses and regulators are interchangeable. However, the brass fuel control valve is not. Like AlanZ said, the knob that turns or controls the fuel is standard to most gas stoves and merely slides over the stem.

(Message edited by richardj on March 16, 2009)

Krista and Greg still didn't get a reply. I would like to see the unique burner control valves. Laughing
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:58 am    

So he's telling his customers that he won't send them the parts, they should go out and buy the parts themselves? WTF????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: