Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Lack of posts from new Kamado customers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:13 pm    

Lack of posts from new Kamado customers

We have noted that if RJ is truly busy selling all these POS Kookers of his, it is a wonder that none of his new customers are posting on the forum. You would think that they would be all excited over their new POS Kooker and want to exchange recipes and ask questions on how to do things. Instead, almost all of the very few new posters are posting stuff like this:
Quote:
Wackman
Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 12:50 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
I have been trying to avoid putting a post regarding my missing Lower Bracket, but....... - I Recieved my K5 mid February, and have sent a number of e-mail since trying to get the rest of my order (10278) - If it is in the works and being processed, please give me a heads up - If not - What do I need to do to get my order complete???
thanks

It appears that either RJs staff simply cannot get a single order right, or RJ doesn't have all the parts to complete an order so he is deliberately shipping orders with missing parts. Your guess is as good as mine....
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:56 pm    

What staff?

Quote:
It appears that either RJs staff simply cannot get a single order right, or RJ doesn't have all the parts to complete an order so he is deliberately shipping orders with missing parts. Your guess is as good as mine....

Good one Fishtail.The Kamadettes or Staff have moved out! Laughing

Quote:
Richardj
Post Number: 2465
Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 1:37 pm:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
Wackman, we have them coming in and will send ASAP
As Soon As Possible. It won't ever be possible. Rolling Eyes
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:00 am    

I should have said workers, lol. I'd bet they send the order off to Indonesia (not Singapore, like RJ likes to pretend) and his workers either can't be bothered to put all the pieces in the crate, or he tells them to just ship what they have. Customer be damned. We might someday ship them the missing stuff, but as long we ship them a big piece of concrete, they can make a fire. What else do they want?
curly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:48 am    

I'll bet he's sold 100,000 or more already in just the 1st quarter of this year. And these very few had minor problems. And all the rest are just happily cooking.

Wow, that even made me laugh...come on, that was funny wasn't it?
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 am    

That's about as funny as it get's!

curly wrote:
I'll bet he's sold 100,000 or more already in just the 1st quarter of this year. And these very few had minor problems. And all the rest are just happily cooking.

Wow, that even made me laugh...come on, that was funny wasn't it?
Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: