Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

What is a friend? aka I think RJ is cracking up...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Jim

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:34 am    

What is a friend? aka I think RJ is cracking up...

On the Kamado forum page...

The underlying “rule” is that this forum is a place where FRIENDS of Kamado Company, its employees, and other Kamado “family” forum members are invited as GUESTS.

This forum is NOT intended to be “business”, but rather a place to visit among friends and make friends. This is where we have a common interest and enjoy each other and have fun. Personally and as a company we love to have parties where old and new friends are always welcome and invited.

Unfriendly or those who have alternative motives are not invited to my home, parties or any other social event, including this forum. Business is business and this forum is NOT business. It is a meeting place for friends and the Kamado family.

There can never be a decisive “rule” as to whether you are friendly or what manners guests should conduct themselves in a home, party, this forum or anywhere else. I guess the best test would be the number of friends you have or invitations you receive after your first meeting. Or how anxious they are to see or hear from you again.

Like most of you who post on our forum, we just can’t wait to see or hear what you are up to. On the other hand how we dread being around or opening the forum to see or hear someone ragging on this or that or insulting other members, me, my family, products or company. These people are free to post anywhere or whatever they want, but not as guests on this forum.

--Richard Johnson
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:40 am    

That was RJ's lame attempt to explain why his customers should not use the company forum to report problems with their cookers or their charcoal. Of course, the real reason is that RJ didn't want all of his dirty laundry aired in public. Of course, now it doesn't matter since his customers who have been skrewed now come here to seek help for RJ's lousy cookers and charcoal. Of course, then you have wonder why RJ has a topic on his forum called "Contacting Kamado Customer Service" when the board should not be used to contact Kamado customer service.
Nerka

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm    

Re: What is a friend? aka I think RJ is cracking up...

Richard Johnson wrote:
On the Kamado forum page...

On the other hand how we dread being around or opening the forum to see or hear someone ragging on this or that or insulting other members, me, my family, products or company. These people are free to post anywhere or whatever they want, but not as guests on this forum.

--Richard Johnson

So RJ just has given us permission to post whatever we want about him and Kamado here and it is okay. Do you think we can trust him or is he lying again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: