Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Report RJ's Fraud To The FBI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:56 am    

Report RJ's Fraud To The FBI

I came across this: http://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx

It would seem that anyone who has been defrauded out of money can complain now to the FBI. Even if it goes nowhere, I would think it wouldn't hurt to have your case on record, and the fact that RJ has been reported to the FBI would be a valuable piece of knowledge for anyone contemplating doing business with him. Sort of like a BBB report. Needless to say, you don't want to make any false reports against RJ as that would probably set you up for some serious trouble, but if you have been defrauded, this is one more avenue to pursue.
KamadoMow'd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:36 am    

I just saw your post and want to add complete support for what you have said. I posted a similar statement earlier this past week. I have really been surprised that more of us haven't got on the wagon with filing complaints about these most unscrupulous Kamado Johns (Johnsons). When I checked the Better Business Bureau site there were only eight complaints for non delivery of product and I believe I'm correct in saying that one of those had been withdrawn. But I would have thought there would have been at least four or five times that number of complaints.

When I filed a complaint with my state attorney general's office / Dept. of Justice, I was really shocked to learn that they had not received any other complaints about Kamado, or at least it didn't show in their records according to verbal statement of state attorney. But I have also been told that the more filings they have on a particular fraud such as this, the more active they pursue the issue/fraud. Even to the point of filing against the party through the state attorney generals office within the state they are currently operating in. Not holding by breath at this point but I will be pushing my state AG office to pursue if possible.

The FBI/IC3 site is easy to file a complaint with so get your facts in order and file with them. We don't have anything to loose, may not financially gain anything, but just maybe we can bring these people completed down and topple their little fraud empire.

Get On The Wagon Now. The More The Better. Also see my post 'First Class Kamado Mowing'.
tamswilson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:23 pm    

I have filed this complaint with the FBI.
I also suggest everyone file a complaint with the FTC and the USPS Mail Fraud (if applicable).
I have file a complaint with all three of these agencies.
The more that file a complaint the better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: