Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Surfinsapo has serious issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 am    

Surfinsapo has serious issues

Quote:

Surfinsapo
Post Number: 139

Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 8:42 am:
An "Atomic Buffalo Turd" or "A.B.T." is simply a jalapeno pepper stuffed with your favorite ingredient and wrapped with bacon and grilled on a BBQ Pit. In this case I stuffed them with Mexican Sausage "Chorizo" mixed with cream cheese. They were awesome!! Some were hotter"spice wise" than others though. btw,my kamado is still as good as it was 10 years ago... Take that Eggheads!!

Wow! He's a genious. He's figured out the early K-POS actually were of somewhat marginal quality and that later models were POS when RJ started cutting corners and stiffing customers. And somehow he blames Eggheads for this? WTF? And ABT's? Now there's something an experienced 10-year ceramic veteran can really post with pride. I wonder what other foods he has mastered in the last 10 years.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:39 am    

Curious that he feels compelled to proclaim his cooker is in good condition.

Maybe he'll cook ABTs at the Kamadofest! Yum.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 am    

The boy clearly has issues. I noticed that one of his photos has "Surfinsapo Production" in the corner. Wow. That makes it special. But you are right. There are so few KPOS's around in good condition that it his is a rarity.

But it is also funny that Surfinsapo thinks that anyone take a shot at his cooker is an Egghead. I've seen dismissive posts in every ceramic bbq forum online practically, that say stay away from RJ and his POS cement cookers.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:35 pm    

I watched the video.......

His perfect kooker has a broken weld on the grill. I also notice that he's kooking with what looks like kingsford and not kamado charcoal. I haven't heard of any welds breaking on a BGE. I would even bet he's hiding a couple of broken tiles. The ABT's look good though except for that fly that landed on em'.
The Spanker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:01 am    

fishtail-99 wrote:
But it is also funny that Surfinsapo thinks that anyone take a shot at his cooker is an Egghead.

You're right Fish. Most eggheads don't even know of the Kamado Co. They're just busily cooking and swapping stories about the prowess of their damn near indestructible cookers. The few that have heard of RJ know him only as a punchline to a joke.

In fact, the longevity and maintenance of a BGE aren't even discussed cause there appears to be nothing to discuss.

Surfinsapo taking a potshot at an Egghead is like a Milli Vanilli fan screaming "Take that Beatles!"
Fetzervalve

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:31 am    

His K is textured, he was using Kingsford Hickory briquettes in his pulled pork video (he cooked it on a WSM) Razz
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 am    

Fetzervalve wrote:
His K is textured, he was using Kingsford Hickory briquettes in his pulled pork video (he cooked it on a WSM) Razz
I had to see that for myself. It seems he prefers the WSM for slow BBQ over the pricey POSK and in the rain too. Probably because the kamado does have kracks and water would seep in. Laughing
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 am    

So, he has a textured model? Well, that explains a lot. If he had bought a tiled model and all his tiles had fallen off, oh say, about 5 years ago, he'd probably be a member of this forum. Sad, really....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Kamado Grief in General All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: