Kamado Fraud Forum    
Kamado Fraud Forum    

Black textured K7 part out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 pm    

Black textured K7 part out

Hi all,

First post here, I've been unsuccessfully trying to resolve some major issues with my K7 that have made it completely unusable for the past 14-16 months. There is, as you might expect, no response from Kamado.

Anyway, this piece of crap is sitting in my yard and it's almost completely worthless. The only things worth salvaging, and barely, are the bands and springs, the gas retrofit kit (with a broken knob) and the four little black feet. I also have a lower stainless grill and lower rack that are actually in good shape. The rest of this thing (top damper, spider, upper dome, lower dome, grill, charcoal "lumpsaver", and ceramic insert) are all cracked, crumbling or rusty beyond repair. I actually babied this thing and it did NOT like New England weather, apparently.

If anybody wants to make me an offer on any of this and pay for shipping, it's yours. The rest is gonna be used in the gravel pit as a rifle target.
fishtail-99

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm    

Could you post photos please? Photos are the best tool for convincing people that these cookers are really as bad as we say they are. If you don't have a way to post photos, the Admin will help you.
Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 pm    

Will post some pics in the Hall of Shame. This thing is really junk.
Chirogyro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:07 pm    

Did your unit have side tables, by chance? If yes, I'd like to swap or purchase your lower bands...

-Michael
Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:10 am    

No, no side tables. This was a pretty basic K7. Black bands and no tables, cart or anything else. The only things I bought separate were the gas option, the lower rack and also an upper rack and grill.
Unbelievable

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:11 am    

Here's one

For just $400 bucks and it has side tables. http://chico.craigslist.org/hsh/1223704084.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kamado Fraud Forum Index :: Sales, Parts, and Repairs All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: